Side Hops ?

I-LUV-TRIALS

yh it the same with me i am left foot forward and i side hop to the left but if i could go to the right i would be able to tuck more next to my wheel so i could get up highier but it really hard to go against what is not natural for you so next time your out just roll along and see what way you can tuck better if you understand what i mean

At the end of the day just be yourself don't try to change! Just be yourself and do it, I sidehop right and im right footed and people say im weird but as far as im concerned there is no "normal" trials biking is such a small sport its personal to how you want to ride. Normal is just what the most known riders do, so if you become amazing and idolized then left and left and right and right will become "normal" so just prove yourself and work at how you feel most comfortable!!!

Good luck mate B)

im left foot forward and used to sidehop the wrong way, but recently i made an effort to hop to the right and it does help. Depends how happy you are hopping the wrong way as i couldnt hop very high anyway when i changed but if your good at going the wrong way aint to much point changing, then again being able to hop both ways would be perfect