Sheff

jonny_smith

I thought the new format was not so good this year, also as it not being an actual world round the riders werent trying there all and there wasnt so much tension in the air as last time! Dougie was going so well at one point! when his foot rest snapped off in the race :( i did still enjoy it though, also marc vinco nocking the cap from those girls heads! F**K that i value my nose way too much!

Overall good show, could have been better if it was a world round though (Y)

Yeah, when he lost grip on that log after doing that shed roof bit perfectly! when he came back from the yellow skips, he jumped up and down in anger, we all wanted him to win soo much! Dibs ride on the yellow skips was brilliant, just shows how good the ride wasseeing as raga, dougie and cabastany all failed it!

Yeah, i used to ride at trials same as james when i was into motorbike trials big time i didn't know him but he was there at places like elton n shizzle, i also used to know alexz, micheal and lee to say ayup to and i nearly bought lee's beta off him just as he got sponsered by John Lampkin but i stopped cus i wasn't progressing and them guys just took off! Wished i stayed now! >_< ahh well, it must've meant to be.