Pro Evo 6

Nick Garland

Just abit of a random thread really, see how many people play it. As today me and a couple of mates had a mini tourney on pro evo which was rather amusing, some classic moments in it such as great goals and close shaves. Also a member on here who is my best mate went on and didnt lose one game, drew 2, one with me equalised in the 89th mintue, damn person.

Was a good laugh, any of you guys ever done something similar?

Yeah man, I'm addicted to it, for some reason games end out way more exciting than pro evo 5.

My favourite was, World Cup final, England vs Brazil. I went 1-0 up after about 20 minutes, close match the whole time, then they equalized about 60 minutes. Then with 82 minutes gone Peter Crouch breaks away from the defence, tries to go round the keeper but the keeper brings him down. Referee blows whistle and points to the penalty spot, then pulls out a red card and sends off Dida in goal.

Brazil, having used their 3 substitutions have no choice but to put midfielder Gilberto Silva in goal. I score the penalty then go on to score 2 more before full time because the keepers complete wank. 4-1 final score.

What dreams are made of.