Opinions On Some New Bars.

Bruce

I've just got myself a new frame (Onza Limey) and i want a new set of bars now...

I cant really decide which ones to go for really. Just wanted some opinions really.

These are the ones im looking at:

-Onza Alloy Risers

-Monty 221 Ti Riser

Or, should i spend abit more (not that i can really afford too) and go for one of these...

-Try-All Rage Bar

-Onza Carbon Riser

I have a pair of ZOO! riser bars at the mo (i think ive just sold them now lol) but i didnt feel they swept up enough for me liking.

Any help would be ace! (Y)

Bruce.

Onza Alloy Risers if your not fussed about weight, but if your a bit of a weight weenie then shed some extra cash and get some Onza Carbon Risers. They are both suited to the geometry of the frame; the Carbon Risers are the bars Mr. B used while testing the frame (Y) .

(Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

I'll put my olbigitory 'monty bar's are the best bar's i've ever used' post.

Monty's are the best bar's i've ever used, certainley for mod, and I've often thought if I was to go stock, I'd keep them, I don't think i'd bother with carbon due to the fatigue issues (used to like them but gone off their geometry & want some strength)

It might be worth checking out the BT riser bar as a cheap alternative to the monty bars......

montys are the nicest shape! makes the bike feel flickier and more bouncy. They are thin though, but its not the end of the world, I just turned some simple wooden bar extenders to make them 29" wide and they feel awesome!!

I came straight off old zoo bars, it was a really good move