Stolen Bike

harmertrials

Hi mate, very very sorry to hear about it, I can't do with w***ers that can't afford their own bikes so nick other peoples!!! Really pisses me off to hear of people to have them stolen!!! :angry: My mate had his BMX nicked from outside Aire Valley Cycles and that was his life and soul lol, he didn't get that back but keep up the hope!!!!!!

Make sure you teach the little c**t not to touch your bike again when you find him!!!

Ask around at school, whether anyone knows anything about it... get pally with the biggest chav in your year or something but don't tell him you had a bike nicked and see if he knows anything about it...

Keep hoping buddy...CJ (Y)

monty? i thought you had an echo team stolen? anywho ill keep an eye out, pretty pointless as i live in the middle of nowhere but meh its worth a try

Ben

He's obviously getting a new Monty as a replacement, hence why he'll feel better when he gets it.

Isn't rocket science.

Please help, my echo team 20inch was stolen on my birthday 03/01/07 at 12:20 pm outside of jessops on queens road brighton. The bike has a front hope mono trial disk, rear magura with onza carbon booster, red gu hubs, red 2007 echo rims, red tryall bars, red fsa headset, chrome 2004 echo team frame, echo cranks, white gusset slim jim pedals, onza stem, easily recognised. Any information is very helpfull and there is £100 reward to the returner of the bike. (Y)

ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, THATS SOO OUT :angry: