1st Vid On Monty221ti 06

dan_barnett

That should all be spot on the only other thing could be the rear hub, maybe the bearings are being crushed by the axle. Is the back hub sealed or not if it is not maybe the cones are to tight therefore stoping the rear wheel from spinning smoothly, making it harder to pedal. It is just that in your video it looks like you have to put alot of effort in to hoping.

hope this helps, Adam.

That should all be spot on the only other thing could be the rear hub, maybe the bearings are being crushed by the axle. Is the back hub sealed or not if it is not maybe the cones are to tight therefore stoping the rear wheel from spinning smoothly, making it harder to pedal. It is just that in your video it looks like you have to put alot of effort in to hoping.

hope this helps, Adam.

thanks m8 it must be something on my bike dosent sound right ill put it in for service

danny

(Y)

I liked the riding cant comment on the song cos im watching a film lol

i liked the riding thought it was pretty good to be honest....... for your age

id keep it up

joe elding is not sponsered (and people should stop being so obsessed by sponsership)

so yea the tartybikes thing was a bit OTT but most important thing was the riding keep it up man

I liked the riding cant comment on the song cos im watching a film lol

i liked the riding thought it was pretty good to be honest....... for your age

id keep it up

joe elding is not sponsered (and people should stop being so obsessed by sponsership)

so yea the tartybikes thing was a bit OTT but most important thing was the riding keep it up man

THANKS FOR COMMENT M8 i would like to be sponserd because sick off buying stuff all the time for fulll price etc

and i will always trials until i die thts what i would like to do (Y)

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Hi you look like you are struggling to through your bike around

I agree. You are using your body well to get momentum and lift, but you seem to hoisting you bike over things rather than hopping them. You need to work on your technique.

Good vid though (Y) .

Nice vid. How are you finding the rear disk?

realy nice m8

yes.. i'm sponsored by 2 clothes shop and a bikes shop.. if you're a good rider.. there are no problems!!

Good Luck!! and.. NEVER STOP RIDING

thanks m8 not sure if i am yet thou (Y)

good riding danny (Y)

thanks cason (Y)

hey mate sweet video, it looks like a nice bike too!!! i think i might get that bike aswell!! lol

Johny

thank you

yes get a ti they are fookin great !

Good video m8 keep it up!

thank u

Nice video and nice riding.Iwould like to see another video from you but if you do do another make it a bit longer and some better music.

i will be doing longer ones when weather fairs up

STOP f**kING BUMPING UP YOUR VID MATE

IF ITS THAT GOOD PEOPLE WILL COMMENT IT FOR YOU

lol im sorry

Good video danny lad....its cason's mate here.....hope to see you riding one day (Y)

hello m8 thanks im cummin down for a ride soon with cason sooo u willl have to be there

I agree. You are using your body well to get momentum and lift, but you seem to hoisting you bike over things rather than hopping them. You need to work on your technique.

ok i will try

Good vid though (Y) .

thanks xx

:lol: nice one danny, thought it was ok but nothing special id wait next time til you have more decent clips and take you time with editing,also dont replay the same clip loads Thanks Tom (Y)

hello tom thanks for comment were my stuff (N)

muhuhaa. :blink: i wish i was sponsered :lol: .. anyways mate, good riding in that video and shame about the music but helmets werent made for nothing :P

thank u but im not sponserd

thanks all danny (Y) xx

Edited by dan_barnett