Pads

python

GET BLUE ROCK PADS!!!

Definatly get blue rock pads, they are also excellent in the wet and still make a beautiful sound when the rain is pouring :P. Perfect pads for this time of the year, especially with all the wet weather! They will work fine on your rim and should last you ages. :D

my mate was going to buy some of ali c's joypads today, but he wonted them for v-brake and he brung over some for maggis, i was just about to but them but i needed the money for my wheels, but how do you rate them pads???

cheers...suli...

hey they are the best pad i have ever used and also they are realy good value for money.£10 for a pair of pads is cheap and they work better than my rock pads. the pads are lound and emence in the dry a bit quieter in the wet but you still have nice hold but not if your grind is mega dead for the wet but still ace :P .

there my next set of pads agen and after than probs.

chris

Hey, i test some of the joypad range for ali-c, i would recomend them on a smooth/dead grind. i dont thinck i will ever buy any pads from mainstream company ever again, Ali-c's pads are cheap, high quality and work realy well. talk to him he will post you some for under £15 i thinck.

Moza