Profile Or White Indastaries

python

profile, cause iv got one and my mates eno is s**t!?? i dont know y???

but some one did the same topic about 2 weeks ago, so if you can use the search part :D

cause some people go off the heads if you dont???

cheers suli.....

Shaun this topic is Luke's, lol :P I think a Profile cause Toby's Eno has knackered up on him lol and it would anoy me lol CJ.. (Y)

oh dear... firstly white INDUSTRIES enos are the dogs bollocks, would rate one over a profile even though they are also very good... when looked after each of them run very well, although i have seen more things go wrong with profiles that enos, but having said that everything is replaceable for both options, you can pretty much have the same choice in gearing with each (running eno on the front or profile on the rear).

obviously it's upto you but price wise i would rather have an eno on my bike.

Oh... I was just assuming he was buying new, i would only buy new, (although you gotta work your arse off to get it) its always worth paying the extra, you could buy an eno for £60 new off ebay, or 35-40 for a mint one second hand, a profiles how much?????

Oh... I was just assuming he was buying new, i would only buy new, (although you gotta work your arse off to get it) its always worth paying the extra, you could buy an eno for £60 new off ebay, or 35-40 for a mint one second hand, a profiles how much?????

i got mine for 60 i think...cant remember...but its like brand new...it was a good bargin a fort. ;)

cheers suli...