Gt Yarmouth Ride This Weeknd

gt yarmouth this weeknd i havnt picked a day so if people say what is better for them (saterday or sunday) i can get sundy off or saterday off but i wont beable to get both days off soz about that.

well i will be there (zoo pitbull 07 with vee brake) and ill try get out dave and wez (czar and echo)

and some of the kids who ride with me sometimes i.e the t vee crew

i would like to see some peeps in gt yarmouth cuse the last big ride that came down here was three years ago

there were about 30 of us eascoasttrials and loads of over peeps aswell so i would like to do a bigish ride(hope)

if you want more info please add me to msn biddle20@hotmail.co.uk

also if you decide to come we can meet you at the trian station and we can go from there

so it makes it a little easyer for peeps who havnt bin to gt yarmouth before

at the end of the day we all can go to bookers(pallet fest) and have a bq if weather is ok to end the day

come one come all

all are welcome

cheers biddle

Hey dave i will definately be there as i will have my new bike on wednesday, sounds like its gonna be a good day but lets pray the weather will be kind!!!

i'll speak to alex and adrian to get them to come aswell

oh and for me either day will be fine.

cheers mate

ryan

Edited by Sheringham_trials

wait?? so its this weekend??? do saturday! trains are better for us then we can stay longer and alex wont have to back early for his sunday meals with his parents... i shud be there as long as i get my new bb and hub inners (Y)

gash...

i cant make it :(

out on saturday and sunday i shall hopefully be hungover, so i dont really wanna ride

meh, its gonna be gash weather anyway! shotgun we have lots of rides when it gets hotererererer!

ooooo and dave-can george have your old saracen frame? im giving him some stock parts, george is going to be returning :)

yay for rides where we all scream like little girls and make jokes about rape/having sex with ugly girls