I Need Allen Key Hub Spacers

paulbell123

ok erm what hub do you need the spacers for??

its the t-master hub but iv found mine it was on my shed floor lol but iv got a other problem as you would know about the hub its uses alen key bolts well one bolt just will not undo if any one knows how to get it out? thanks paulbell

its the t-master hub but iv found mine it was on my shed floor lol but iv got a other problem as you would know about the hub its uses alen key bolts well one bolt just will not undo if any one knows how to get it out? thanks paulbell

have you tried spray greece if you havnt get some or wd40 and let it run down the bolt inside and then try to move it. if it does move work it slowly doing it up and undoing it wile spraying on it aswell. it should come out. good luck :rolleyes:

Edited by macy`d

yeh iv tryed it but its just all the way in and it wont move at all

umm well the only other thing i can think of is drilling it out and trying not to destroy your thred or your hub but you could always put a quick release on :rolleyes: sorry i cant be more of a help.