Our Summer Dvd

Jonny Jones

Hi people. Ok so I sold all the DVD's I had made. THANK YOU so much to everybody who bought a copy!! Im in the process of getting more made and they will no doubt be ready early next week.

If you havn't got a copy yet, here's a second trailer to wet your appetite! I think I much prefer this one to the first trailer, its way more snappy and active and just expresses the great Summer we all had in 2006!

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/trialmedia/OUR%20SUMMER - Trailer 2.mov (33mb, H264) - as usual, the latest QuickTime player is needed!

Feel free to pre-order one of the second batch of DVDs and I'll get it out to you as soon as possible! - Available to buy using PayPal @ trialmedia.co.uk

To see what MBUK said about the DVD, check out the trialmedia blog - http://trialmedia.blogspot.com

EDIT: Trailer #2 is now available on FreeCaster - the destination for DVD trailers - Play #2

Many thanks people! ^_^

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Oh dear, this thread has just reminded me what i said to Jonny on msn on new years day when i was very very drunk.

Ah well.

Really good DVD. I've watched it a fair few times now. (Y)

Oh dear, this thread has just reminded me what i said to Jonny on msn on new years day when i was very very drunk.

Ah well.

Really good DVD. I've watched it a fair few times now. (Y)

Yes something about partaking in homosexual acts with your good self... Im a married man! :P I kinda knew you were V drunk!

JJ.

Sorry for the bump, just to let you know DVD's are all set so if you would like a copy head to trialmedia.co.uk and pick one up. As stated on the site, I accept cheques so if you dont like buying stuff over the net then there is this option.

Cheers people!

Jonny.