Ymsa 07

the organiser

All new wed site coming soom ????????????????????????

More info etc

All so this year we now have 3 new 20" bikes from Onza to loan out for beginners who want to have a go at our sport, so if you have a mate that wants to have a go at trials bring them to the trial and get them to have a go with you and have FUN

Dave YMSA 07

All so this year we now have 3 new 20" bikes from Onza to loan out for beginners who want to have a go at our sport, so if you have a mate that wants to have a go at trials bring them to the trial and get them to have a go with you and have FUN

Further to that there will also be a Monty 20" bike available! (Bike pictured is the exact bike we will be supplying)

ymsamonty.jpg

Further details should be up on the YMSA website soon.

Cheers

Adam

hey hugh yer they are run under a uci format, I don't think your aloud to say its uci rules, some legal thing i think but yer they use the same rules and format basically. Deffinatly worth travelling up to enter, great atmosphere and the sections encourage proper riding rather than pedal bashing up a mud slope.

I still can't believe i'll be missing the first two rounds, though :( . I think i might cry! How come you, the Butler's, aren't coming to Koxx Days, anyway?

Cheers,

Joe.

Oh yeah, while i remember i had a dream about you lot other night - i went to your house in stoke got Danny out, had a play on your garden went outside and we were in France then a jumbo jet blew up and crashed on this harbour and then i woke up :lol: .