Ymsa 07

the organiser

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Feb 11 2007, 11:07 AM)
I still can't believe i'll be missing the first two rounds, though :( . I think i might cry! How come you, the Butler's, aren't coming to Koxx Days, anyway?

Cheers,

Joe.

Oh yeah, while i remember i had a dream about you lot other night - i went to your house in stoke got Danny out, had a play on your garden went outside and we were in France then a jumbo jet blew up and crashed on this harbour and then i woke up :lol: .

As for the first one jo we went last year and did not rate it now its a biu comp so not our seen mate

As for the dream mate i can only help by saying come on over when you want as we do try and make dreams come true but for the plane cant help there mate lol

Dave

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Feb 11 2007, 11:07 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I still can't believe i'll be missing the first two rounds, though :( . I think i might cry! How come you, the Butler's, aren't coming to Koxx Days, anyway?

Cheers,

Joe.

Oh yeah, while i remember i had a dream about you lot other night - i went to your house in stoke got Danny out, had a play on your garden went outside and we were in France then a jumbo jet blew up and crashed on this harbour and then i woke up :lol: .

As for the first one jo we went last year and did not rate it now its a biu comp so not our seen mate

As for the dream mate i can only help by saying come on over when you want as we do try and make dreams come true but for the plane cant help there mate lol

Dave

:lol: Hey Dave, i'm more intersted in the whole uci scene but what comps are on throughout the year, i know you run the ymsa etc and i know there's know brit uci champs, so whats avaliable abroad?? Just so you know my level of riding i did the BIU worlds in senior in 05, have had a year off and back on it again now. cheers-Hugh

:lol: Hey Dave, i'm more intersted in the whole uci scene but what comps are on throughout the year, i know you run the ymsa etc and i know there's know brit uci champs, so whats avaliable abroad?? Just so you know my level of riding i did the BIU worlds in senior in 05, have had a year off and back on it again now. cheers-Hugh

take a look at the calender on the ymsa site i will try to add more in there for euro comps when i can, best to ride ymsa first as i can not take anyones level off biu comps as they are not the same

Dave

hey guys, need some help just to clarify a few things...i have just rpinted off my 1st round entry form, do i have to enclose entry and membership fees (£11 & £10) with this form? Dos the membership act as a ymsa liscence or do i need this also? If so where from? cheers-Hugh

OK Guys just to clear up one or two things

Entry Fee is £11 now sorry for the increase but insureance fees have gone up for the new year

Membership is still £ 10 this can be payed on the day or sent with the entrie and inc of the licsence for the year

If you enter on the day there will be a EXTRA CHARGE of £ 4 so to try and get riders to send in there forms on time and help us to get the paper work sorted before hand and all the names down on the laptop so to do the results on the day

The new down load entry form on the new site www.ymsa-biketrials.co.uk is set out so you fill in the round and the date and venue so that we can just keep one form online now

As for using the wording UCI we are not allowed as we are not a UCI club but run our events under a UCI type format and i do not want to upset my very good friend Mr Peter Fisch of which he is aware of our events and is the head of the Trials World in UCI Switzerland.

And is happy for us just to say the words of UCI Format.

Dave B

Dave, i spoke to you on the phone the other night. I have sent my 1st round entry form + entry fee + membership/licence fee today so should be with you tomorrow. I've written my mob number on the back of the form incase i have got anything wrong lol. see you at the first round, cant wait!! :)

Ha Ha well funny Pat i take it you mean ASH lol

hey you guys hope you are all noticed the new TF YMSA BANNER many thanks to Adam @ Tartybikes for his help

And just to let you all know Tartybikes will be at all our comps with parts etc in the new TARTYVAN bit pimp if you ask me lol and hay dave how was the angel cake that we gave you for the windowcreen lol

Dave

Who else does these trials that know me, because i've made a fair amount of friends at tykes over the years and I want to enter these comps. Also what is the same as tykes expert? Will it be expert again? Any help will be good.

Matt Rushton

Yeah expert level is similar I think, although remember its UCI!

I'm sure you'll enjoy the Ymsa comps, they have an excellent atmosphere and the sections are always fun but challenging.

Get yourself to one of the rounds and see for yourself :)

Stan.

ive not riden for yonks so theres no way ill be riding elite im afraid im well past even trying that now.

is that ok dave? ill stick to expert if thats ok but i can see myself riding inter lol

you can ride what you want but i have to say on a no award if you know what i mean

anyway i think you will love elite dont put yourself down dude lol

see you soon ben

Dave