T-pro

gasgas Liam

i started on a t-pro 5 months ago, i am still riding it and think it is mint. they are the perfect starting bike an way better than a mission. they are very strong bikes and a good all rounder.

cheers lou

I agree that they are really nice bikes to ride and very light, but not strong, My frame cracked after I have had it for three moths tops, I also can only do tiny stuff, but I am 10.5 stone...

Great for anyone lighter than 7.5-8 stone, the guy who had it before me did some big stuff and he was about that.

I agree that they are really nice bikes to ride and very light, but not strong, My frame cracked after I have had it for three moths tops, I also can only do tiny stuff, but I am 10.5 stone...

Great for anyone lighter than 7.5-8 stone, the guy who had it before me did some big stuff and he was about that.

Hmm, i was 12 stone when i used to ride mine, funny, it lasted 2 years and is still rideable...

Im not exactly th elightest of riders and did ride it hard.

Hmm, i was 12 stone when i used to ride mine, funny, it lasted 2 years and is still rideable...

Im not exactly th elightest of riders and did ride it hard.

That may be, but i am 10.5 stone and it has cracked, maybe mine was duff, who knows...

Seems to be rather a lot of broken ones about though...

Hello all i am new to trials, got in to it from riding motobike trials. Just wondering what you lot think of the T-pro if i should buy one or not currently ride a mission and i want something better Cheers Liam (Y)

Hello,

I currently ride an Onza T-Pro with Magura HS33, Echo ISIS Bottom Bracket, Echo 6061 Cranks, Echo Pedals.

I have replaced the cranks because I broke my previous pair.

I think the bike is awsome, although I have ridden very few trials bikes.

Good Luck in trials,

Charlie

EST

the guy who had it before me did some big stuff

and there we have the reason why it would of snapped? you cant fairly comment on strength (well longevity wise) if you havent owned from new, cos you really dont know exactly what kinda hell that frames had

t pros are great budget bikes, you cant go wrong for the money

oryt m8........

Tpro...............................................equals.....................................are................................you..................................ready.....................................for..................................it............................???????????????????????? are......................................you.............................sure................................?????????????????????????????????

T-POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

oryt m8........

Tpro...............................................equals.....................................are................................you..................................ready.....................................for..................................it............................???????????????????????? are......................................you.............................sure................................?????????????????????????????????

T-POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Knob