Post Your Weird Dream

munkee

Last night i dreamt i was at a masonic lodge where i proceeded to beat Warren (from Hollyoaks) round the head with a pool cue. strange?

My best reoccuring dream is where i'm in a desert and theres a house in the distance, one of those old white wood american style houses. I walk up to it and the door swings open to reveal infinite blackness and a high pitched blood curdling scream. At this point i wake up. Been having that one for a few months now. Brill.

Dreams are totally related to what you've been doing, or thinking about.

So true.

Last night i had a dream about doing an exam at work.

Been doing exams all week, then woke up and had to go to work.

Also had a dream the other night, containing the admin and the bad guys from Halo. Being playing Halo online recently, think the admin one is self explanitary.

Edited by yoyoyo

Dreams are totally related to what you've been doing, or thinking about.

not sure to be honest

Last night I dreamt I was sitting in what i think was a church but our set of "pews" where on the wall so we were looking at the other people. The people i was with were old schoolmates but wearing works uniform?! :S um thats all i remember, cos i woke up with cramp in my leg but i haven't seen my old school mates for ages, or been to a church so why would i be there? :S

cant say I have ever had dreams about fighting, sex or falling.

I do have frustrating dreams, like I dream there's a BIG event comming up (comp or somthing simular) and I am proper looking forward to it, but I always end up missing it, or I am late and I have to run to get there, but its like running through water and its very slow. I hate those dreams.

I also used to have weird dreams about arrows (drawn ones) and lines and shapes, just moving about, growing in size and stuff. Then one HUUUUGE line, that goes on forever takes over and I have the feeling the world has ended, or the worst possible thing ever could have happened and there wasnt anything I could do about it. Then I wake up all sweaty and I have to check that everything is still the same before I can be calm again.