Post Your Weird Dream

munkee

So this might work, if you have just woken up and remember a dream you had... wack it in here. Would be nice to see what weird shit comes up since ive just literally woken up from 3 of them.

Ill get things started.. im already forgetting most of it. Now i remember meeting some friends on a giant fishing/cruise boat. My car was sat on the deck and i had to go up some stairs to meet my friends sat at a table drinking. Then i remember they were laughing about me wearing the same trousers all the time or something.. and i was like f**k this im going so i got up and left. My mate james followed me and said something like oh you are leaving again as usual (think i had done it loads of times before walked out on them) and i said words to the effect of .. i cant be f**ked sitting there and getting laughed at. Then 2 drunk ass girls stumbled against my car and commented on it.. then i had to somehow get my car off the deck of the boat. Either way.. i was no longer in a car it was me trying to climb out of the boat. But not over the rail and in to the sea i had to climb like up towards the captains like control room place sitting on this .. f**k knows what it was it was a lump of metal connected to a big chain connected to a winch. This slid up and down this wooden log but mine wouldnt work it had fallen off and wouldnt go back on. Then some guy sent down some more chains and pulled us up using some form of winch thing.

Now the dream suddenly took a huge change and i was in a building made of wood and lets just say..it was a bloody game of counterstrike source (i now realise i play way too much). You could hear the other players shooting through these wooden planks covering all the door ways to try and get at you. I was f**king legging it to the other side of the map and kept getting shot. Didnt hurt or owt but it felt like the next time i died it really would. So i decided f**k it im gonna run to the other end of the map and just hide. So start of the round i f**kin run jumping through windows etc and i can hear people shooting behind me i find this small entrance and i go up some stairs and in to this well nice room. Like had nice leather sofa, pot plants. book cases, velvet red drapes everywhere some nice mood lighting. I decide to hide behind a leather seat and as soon as i do im like.. wait a second. wtf is this... im having a f**king dream and i woke up. Needing the biggest piss of my life.. no joke it was proper touch and go whether i exploded before reaching the bathroom.

Right time for some more sleep.

I just had another one lmao cant be arsed to type it all now but i will later it was more f**ked up than both of those

Right i can be arsed now

I was going to the gym with a couple of mates had the routine written down on my hand. But when we got there for some reason everything was wrapped up for christmas. I dont understand that bit so im stood there staring at my hand for ages trying to work out what the hell im going to do. The other 2 guys i went with are doing all these stupid streatches and then dissapear off somewhere. I go to do some sprints and hear them calling me which i ignore i then go in tot he corridor to do the running and i see some girl i knew from school. Ignored her since shes a willy (in my dream, not at all in real life) and then decided not to bother doing sprints. The other 2 guys come over and were like this is shit lets go and then on the way out pete decides were going to do cable crossovers. We go to walk in to the room where all that stuff is at and theres a guy stood blocking the door doing crossovers.. but like as if the machine was at the doorway. Some tiny spanish guy pushes him in the back and goes "move out the way you fat f**k" ... pete instantly shouts RUN so me and him peg it back to the turn style place where loads of people were trying to get in to the gym and we had to find gaps to jump through. Then we decide to go round the back way and when we go through the door all hell has broken loose the guy is getting his face pounded in and kicked by these huge dudes. I walk in to the room to far and one of them grabs me.. i somehow get away and run as fast as i can away.

Then suddenly im in my house and i hear noises down stairs so i go down to the kitchen and theres someone f**king around outside. Then im suddenly back at the reception to the gym where i see the bag i keep with all my bike tools in behind the desk and this guy that looks like pee wee herman (if thats how u spell his name) is saying how they are his. Im like "no they f**king arent gimme my shit back you f**king willy" (it seems my language is just as bad in my dreams) and hes like no f**k off their mine and i go to the manager right ill bring my bike in a show you what all those tools are for and hes like yea ok sounds good. Then as i walk out the pee wee guy and this other guy start going "noooooo" cos they have been busted, they then go in to the gym. As i walk to my car to get my bike they are in a white car and ram the back of mine. I grab a chair and smach it through the passanger front window and the windscreen. The pee wee guy and the other dude get out and stand by my car and smash a window. I then had like a broom stick and i went to hit pee wee and i hit the mirror of my car as he moves. As im doing this the other guy grabs the car keys out the ignition of my car and im like "dont be a twat give them back" and hes like no... and i go " fair enough ill just use the spare" but when i go to get the spare which is the glove box they pick up some metal bars and are about to beat me down like a slut who didnt pay the pimp.

So i think f**k it.. dont be a pussy and i go for the guy with the key and he tried to slash me in the face with this bar which he missed a few times with. i grab the keys and the bar and im watching them as i look down and i see hes taken the car key off the set of keys. They drive off with my car leaving their shit one...

i then wake up.. seriously wtf.

Edited by Spacemunkee

i had the same dream twice the other day. Like i dreamt it, then i woke up, but fell back to sleep and dreamt it again, but i found myself thinking things like "i've seen this film before" etc.

Both my last two dreams have involved kids (not in a peedo way, in a parental way). Like last night i dreamt it had snowed so we went outside to have a snowball fight and my dad and brother were there. Then two kids appeared and started fighing us with snowballs. When they hit me it was really hard, but when i hit them it was super long range and it hardly had any effect. Then we got told off by two old people who are my neighbors a couple of doors down.

and i also dream i was in Counter Strike yesterday. I was in a huge room with a high wooden roof, bit like a sports hall but more square. and in the corner was some stairs and some weird metal machine with a pipe. Everyone was legging it around all over the place not shooting anyone. So i ran over to the stairs and started jumping up (they were big stairs). Anyway i ended up inside a pipe on some kind of conveyor belt with t-shirts hanging down, and as i went i brushed past the t-shirts i could see some guy dressed as the gorilla warfare guy trying to jump upa ledge at the end of the tunnel so i shot him and he died. HAHAHA my head is well screwed up lately.

a couple of nights a go I dreamt that this fat guy at my school started up a themed hotel for children where each(edit) room had a different theme, and then he had a secret door in the lift and whenever someone used it on their own he would rape them, and i was the only one that realised and was trying to stop him but i was really slow and laggy. and then i woke up.

Edited by Joe_Elding

I've had a few wierd ones lately, though this has to be the best one so far:

So I was in my room, sitting behind the desk chatting to a girl on MSN. I had no lights on so the room was dark and suddenly I saw a pair of yellow/goldish eyes looking at me just above the computer screen. I thought that OK, thats probably my cat. Then I looked around and saw that my cat was sleeping on my bed. And a few more pairs of those yellow eyes appeared in the room. So I switched the lights on and saw that there were like 5 chavs with santa style red hats hiding in my room, all staring at me. One was on the other side of my desk, one was under the bed, one was in the closet etc. So I stood up and jumped OVER my desk, throwing a front flip into the jump. (My desk is placed so that if you sit behind it you're between the desk and a wall.. hopefully you'll get it.) So I ran downstairs (actually more like flew or flowed, it happened really fast) and went outside. In front of my house there was this huge glass pyramide filled with some sort of slime and inside the slime there was a green alien, just like the ones you usually see in the movies. All my neighbours were outside aswell, discussing something about the alien. So I ran back to my house to get my angle grinder. But there was another chav with a santa hat in the doorstep trying to block me, so I punched him in the face and ran to the place I keep all my tools and took my angle grinder, which was HUGE. (the disc was like 40" in diameter) So I went back outside and ground the glass pyramide to pieces, and then sliced off the head of the alien inside it. Then the guy who lives next door came to me and told me that I did the right thing because the alien was about to come out of the pyramid and take over the world but the ghost busters were stuck in a traffic jam...

.... and then I woke up, thinking that there still were 5 chavs in my house that I had to get rid of, before I realized that it had been a dream.

Oh and another one aswell:

I was at school, writing a maths test, when a blonde girl from my class stands up and walks to the guy who sits behind me and starts talking to him. I don't turn much attention to it because I have to finish my test. Then suddenly she turns around, and I look at her and she looks really scary, with huge vampire style teeth, a knife in her hand and a face as white as my rims :rolleyes: Before I can do or say anything she punches the guy who sits next to me throwing him like 10 feet away. So that leaves me between her and the window. She was about to attack me with the knife when suddenly the whole world stopped for a moment and I was the only one who could move at that time. I thought that I should jump out of the window because being on the 2nd floor I might be able to survive the landing without any major damage rather than get stabbed by a crazy bitch. So I jump out of the window but instead of falling to the ground I start flying like the Superman. I was flying torwards this huge brick house (a cinema in real life) that didn't have a roof and I could see what people were doing inside when everything stopped again, for a longer period and this time I couldnt move aswell. I was stuck in the air for quite some time, wondering either I should go back to the school and talk to the teachers about it or fly straight to the police station... And then I woke up.

Edited by loffa

Last night I dreamed I was a fireman and a local Walkers was burning down but I was a new fireman and couldn't get the ladder out so my boss told me to go help at another fire which was down the road. I ran down the road and went into a burning building where some other fireman gave me an oxygen mask and I can vividly remeber breathing in the oxygen. At some points I was looking at myself and sometimes I was the person, who incidently looked like Jack Black. Anyway I ended up that I was writting a novel and the fireman was the main character.

Really good dream.

From this morning...

Me and my mate Scott were in our local (as we were last night). And then scott threw a big stick at the landlady, who went mental at us and accused us both of plotting to kill her. Later on we got arrested for attempted murder...

...and then I woke up and had to work, I'd rather have lived out the dream....

A few nights ago I had a f**ked up dream.

It started off me in a fight with a lad I absolutely despise outside shrewsbury trainstation, I completely nailed him. He was swinging for me, but I was dodgy them, then I fly kicked him in the face, and his head fell first onto the floor. I started to run across the carpark onto the main road near some traffics lights when I get knocked down by a bus. Then Some other shiz happened, and I woke up in hospital, and I was shagging the f**k out of that bird that had massive boobies that was in last years BB, who cried all the time. When the doctors came in, they told me I had AIDS, I was totally shocked by this, because the dream felt so real. I then got raped by a doctor, so i jumped up and stabbed him. Then I woke up holding my willy, very tight. Then realised it was a dream had a wank then went to sleep again.

It started off me in a fight with a lad I absolutely despise outside shrewsbury trainstation, I completely nailed him. He was swinging for me, but I was dodgy them, then I fly kicked him in the face, and his head fell first onto the floor. I started to run across the carpark onto the main road near some traffics lights when I get knocked down by a bus. Then Some other shiz happened, and I woke up in hospital, and I was shagging the f**k out of that bird that had massive boobies that was in last years BB, who cried all the time. When the doctors came in, they told me I had AIDS, I was totally shocked by this, because the dream felt so real. I then got raped by a doctor, so i jumped up and stabbed him. Then I woke up holding my willy, very tight. Then realised it was a dream had a wank then went to sleep again.

Strange Boy ..

Strange Boy ..

"

I dno about weird dreams, for the past few nights I just remember seeing myself in a place I presume is hell and walking around the flame pits there :S maybe its a sign....

other than that my dreams are just about me shagging people that id like to in real life

LMFAO! One of the funniest things I've read in a long while!

Right, prepare for a mind f**k as it confused the living shit out of me.

Started out with me and my mate dave driving around the country in his mini, visiting random places and racing. Then, going down the motorway, he decided to handbrake turn and go back on himself, only to have to stop because of what seemed like a traffic jam. we got out the car and wandered to the front to find that a group of chetchan?? rebels had blocked off the motorway and were shooting up cars and people. Then, i pulled out a gun and started shooting at them, and ran up the embankment and the followed me in their land rovers.

Next thing I know im in some old victorian style train station running for my life, hiding in some cafe. Stole a car, little metro jobby, and ended up being chased around lancaster, f**k knows why i thought of there :S

carried on getting chased back to blackpool (hometown) and back to my work, where a full blown fire fight broke out in my work, and i ended up somehow stuck in an injection moulding machine hiding from the enemy.

I managed to kill most of the enemy bar 2, where i captured one and stuck him in between the 2 tool halves of the injection moulding machine and began to slowly close the mould on him, a fraction at a time (baring in mind this machine has 350 tonnes of clamping force)

Killed him slowly and painfully, then found the last man and torured the f**k out of him. Batteries attatched to his nads, pins under the finger nails, picking him up by his balls etc.

Finally hung him off an A frame used to lift the 1 tonne plus tools. then i woke up after twatting my head off the bed...

All in all, a really f**ked up experience but i wouldnt mind doing it again.

Right, prepare for a mind f**k as it confused the living shit out of me.

Started out with me and my mate dave driving around the country in his mini, visiting random places and racing. Then, going down the motorway, he decided to handbrake turn and go back on himself, only to have to stop because of what seemed like a traffic jam. we got out the car and wandered to the front to find that a group of chetchan?? rebels had blocked off the motorway and were shooting up cars and people. Then, i pulled out a gun and started shooting at them, and ran up the embankment and the followed me in their land rovers.

Next thing I know im in some old victorian style train station running for my life, hiding in some cafe. Stole a car, little metro jobby, and ended up being chased around lancaster, f**k knows why i thought of there :S

carried on getting chased back to blackpool (hometown) and back to my work, where a full blown fire fight broke out in my work, and i ended up somehow stuck in an injection moulding machine hiding from the enemy.

I managed to kill most of the enemy bar 2, where i captured one and stuck him in between the 2 tool halves of the injection moulding machine and began to slowly close the mould on him, a fraction at a time (baring in mind this machine has 350 tonnes of clamping force)

Killed him slowly and painfully, then found the last man and torured the f**k out of him. Batteries attatched to his nads, pins under the finger nails, picking him up by his balls etc.

Finally hung him off an A frame used to lift the 1 tonne plus tools. then i woke up after twatting my head off the bed...

All in all, a really f**ked up experience but i wouldnt mind doing it again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ahahahaha

Remembered another one where I was a Nazi spy and had to assasinate Winston Churchill. Thing is, I basically looked like adolf hitler, but with my body, and i could speak german even though I cant :S

Was really weird, didnt manage to kill him though, dream took too long and ended up waking up.

Come on you bastards, tell us some dreams then!

I was riding we two of my mates (hudson and nadin for easier explinations) and we went into this shopping centre like an arndale centre, for a drink. nadin went in first whilst me and hudson chatted, as nadin was comming back out hudson set off in. At this point a big fat uy come up to me and told me to gte off my bike "f**k off you fat fanny" I say. He comes up all in my face so shove him away and then give him such a f**king right hook, he get back up and shouts "get the fucoff your bike"

"f**k off" i reply. He then pulls out a kitchen knife and starts slicing at my right leg, but only my right leg which is fully exposed to where my pubes begin, and yet my left leg is fully covered by my jeans. I step back saying "teck the f**king bike man" throw my wallet which is full of cash at him "teck that shit, teck anything, just get the f**k away frome me" at this point hudson walks back outta the shop his jaw littereally drops to his waist and then i woke up

hahahaha.some funny shizzle down here, i made a topic like this a month or 2 back aswell.

last night i dreamed that i was walkin to the train station to meet my mates for various reasons i cant be arsed explaining from my dream, and i passed a group of chavs and ethic origin young asians, they all somehow new my name and talked about me -- 'wow yeah this guy iz well ard innit man, f**k that shit what he does on his bike and shit inint' you get the point lol. so one guy started muhammed ali dancing around me fly boxing, so i dodged him and forced his punches away leaving him wide open for the most amazing rib shots you have ever seen. I just battered the shit out of him and all the guys were scared of me :unsure: then i trundled off as in nothing happened

probably as ive been feeling angry lately and have huge urges to start fights with chavs that say the slightest comment to me. aaah well

Dreams are totally related to what you've been doing, or thinking about.

Eg, last night I was riding, and didn't have a belt on me - needed one, and I've also been spending too much lately.

I just remembered last night I dreamed I went into a shop to buy a belt, and then they wouldn't accept solo, so I took out £40, but the cash machine gave me hundreds. Was ace!

Dreams are totally related to what you've been doing, or thinking about.

Eg, last night I was riding, and didn't have a belt on me - needed one, and I've also been spending too much lately.

I just remembered last night I dreamed I went into a shop to buy a belt, and then they wouldn't accept solo, so I took out £40, but the cash machine gave me hundreds. Was ace!

So because I have been thinking about guns and nazis, i dreamt about them??

Mint :D

I always have sniper dreams, random people usually are the targets.

I had this dream where this guy pissed in a pint glass and left it in the fridge, some guy got it out and drank it so the guy that did the piss shot the guy that drunk it in the face with a 12 bore shotgun.

Other then that im pretty normal I think.