Monty 221 Pro

firstly, you won't get validated with topics like this.

secondly, you can't really say if a frame is good or not, I liked mine but other people thought it was awful, it's personnal opinion so go find someone thats got one and have a shot!

firstly, you won't get validated with topics like this.

secondly, you can't really say if a frame is good or not, I liked mine but other people thought it was awful, it's personnal opinion so go find someone thats got one and have a shot!

give him a break!!! he only joined today........dont be mean, i bet you made mistakes when you joined!!!

I've never ridden one myself, but there the same geometry as a 221ti. They must be good geometry wise, and monty is the company that'll have most experience with trials bikes. Just from that alone (and seeing Marco G riding the ti) would prompt me to buy one. But at the end of the day it's personal preference, hope this helps though,

Ben g WST

right well ill give you my opinion...

my 06 one is a fantastic bike but theres one downer the parts that are supplied are poo

after i put a better freewheel (tensile) at the time it rode pretty well and got alot of good opinions by loads of riders

also it just seems everybody got on with how i set up mine i se up mine just perfect i went on a new 07pr today and it was pap he had put handle bars too far forward and ruined the whole bike

i have had no problems with how the bike rides and if you like short bikes there are good bikes but ive changed alot of parts so now the bike is robust and reliable :)

• 1 year later...