Where To Get A Zona Zip

Sam Moore

Got mine from supercycles but bits broke on it and they wouldnt replace it so im never buying from them again so i buy my things from a well known place TARTY although they dont sell zonas anymore but i bought my zona from supercycles and they wouldnt replace anything and there costomer service was naf so im not trusting them again so i went to tarty and got a GU typhoon

Edited by ..ben..

Got mine from supercycles but bits broke on it and they wouldnt replace it so im never buying from them again so i buy my things from a well known place TARTY although they dont sell zonas anymore but i bought my zona from supercycles and they wouldnt replace anything and there costomer service was naf so im not trusting them again so i went to tarty and got a GU typhoon

What broke? And is it worth buying?

Zips are GOOD, f**kin' strong too, definitely worth buying, I'm sure a lot of people on here will say they're the bet value frame about.

Too right.

Your only option is Supercycles.

I got my frame from them, took them just over a week to send it, but was worth it. (Y)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't SuperCycles the UK importer for Onza? Does that not reassure you that they have to be reliable?
They're not.

I have had 2 T-Pros that the bottom bracket threads in the frame have stripped after a couple of months. Took the first back for a half price replacement, when the 2nd one went it was obvious it was a quality problem. So got and 'upgrade' to T-Mag frame, so overall we'd paid £500 and got a T-Mag without a disc! The back brakes wouldn't line up with the rim, down tube and bashplate so weak if you touch them they just dent/bend.

The frame then broke, (cracked around bash mount), so I took it back for a half price replacement. When I got home the headset wouldn't fit in so I took it back and it had to be reemed. So they fitted it. So I went home. Then I couldn't get the BB in so I took it back again. and found that the threads hadn't been cut properly. So they fitted it. Then got home and I found the front bash screw hole hadn't been threaded at all :angry: I thought screw them, went to B & Q, got a die set and did it myself.

The journey takes 45 mins from my house to Supercycles.

All this shouldn't have really happened because when I broke my T-Mag I wanted a T-Pro instead. On the phone they said they had a frame for us to come and pick up. but when I got there they didn't have any :S

WHAT A JOKE :angry:

Reliable? YEA RIGHT :angry:

P.S. I have had 4 Onza frames and 3 of them have broken.

Plus they owe me £10 for the die set + money for petrol and about £1000 because I want all my money back for all the terrible Onza stuff I have bought from them over ther years.

I might not have been all their fault that the threads and things hadn't been cut properly (if they are just an Importer) but the could have at least checked it.

Sorry about the rant :turned:

Don't think anyone else appart from Supercycles sells ZONA's ........... unlucky.

Edited by _CRED_

They're not.

I have had 2 T-Pros that the bottom bracket threads in the frame have stripped after a couple of months. Took the first back for a half price replacement, when the 2nd one went it was obvious it was a quality problem. So got and 'upgrade' to T-Mag frame, so overall we'd paid £500 and got a T-Mag without a disc! The back brakes wouldn't line up with the rim, down tube and bashplate so weak if you touch them they just dent/bend.

The frame then broke, (cracked around bash mount), so I took it back for a half price replacement. When I got home the headset wouldn't fit in so I took it back and it had to be reemed. So they fitted it. So I went home. Then I couldn't get the BB in so I took it back again. and found that the threads hadn't been cut properly. So they fitted it. Then got home and I found the front bash screw hole hadn't been threaded at all :angry: I thought screw them, went to B & Q, got a die set and did it myself.

The journey takes 45 mins from my house to Supercycles.

All this shouldn't have really happened because when I broke my T-Mag I wanted a T-Pro instead. On the phone they said they had a frame for us to come and pick up. but when I got there they didn't have any :S

WHAT A JOKE :angry:

Reliable? YEA RIGHT :angry:

P.S. I have had 4 Onza frames and 3 of them have broken.

Plus they owe me £10 for the die set + money for petrol and about £1000 because I want all my money back for all the terrible Onza stuff I have bought from them over ther years.

I might not have been all their fault that the threads and things hadn't been cut properly (if they are just an Importer) but the could have at least checked it.

Sorry about the rant :turned:

Don't think anyone else appart from Supercycles sells ZONA's ........... unlucky.

Ok cheers mate for that. Where is the supercycles shop? I thought they only had a website.

Sam

Where is the supercycles shop? I thought they only had a website.
They used have a whole shop and show room thingy, but now they only have an office up stairs with a room at the back for their stuff.

It's near the ice ring in Notingham. Almost right next to it.

I don't think they sell onza any more because that part has been taken over by moorelarge (or sumthin).

Not sure about ZONA though.

I think they sell all their stuff from their ebay shop now.

Edited by _CRED_

Supercycles dont have a shop any more there web site is a good place to get stuff from. The old supercycles shop is now leased from onza by Raleigh. However there is a door next to the old shop which leads up to the offices durung the week you can get stuff from there if someone is about.

I have a zona zip rides realy nice i love it. Strong as anything not to heavy. Great frame.