Clacton Ride Again :)

powerz

Just to let all you know here in NMC that there is another ride at Clacton-On-Sea this Saturday 27th, everyone & anyone is welcome.

I will post more detail's about what time and where everyone is meeting as soon as i know.

I hope to see allot of you's Saturday (Y).

Edited by powerz

Just to let people know that don't live near clacton-on-sea that there is also a big ride going on @ bristol saturday 27th. Meeting probably 11ish at templemeads train station or will be at the main spots during the day, should be good.

See you all there. (Y)

Right i think most of us are meeting at the pier at 10

for more info keep an eye on the subject here http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=91264

It would be nice to get a big group together again like last time, so get yourself sorted & your bike and get down to clacton on saturday :D , and can someone please bring a camera or something to get some footage, so that other people on here can see how good clacton is for trials. (Y)

Edited by powerz

Me and a few others from southend should be going on Saturday if its a good day.

Good Good "if its a good day"?????? it will be a good day if your on your bike lol, hope to see you all saturday (Y)

Edited by powerz

Just checking it is a sataurday yes (tomorro?) there seems to be some confusion in member chat over what day it is on.

Depending on how i and my bike feel after sat we may even come back up sunday too if others are riding.

Im bringin Butch (yes believe it or not) steve-O and even Ski boi (ad101) says hes comin too? i didnt even know that myself till i just read it on members so should be good if not too cold and windy, i can put up with rain but i hate cold wind burrr.

So 10 tomorro at pier yes? or we jus get there and ring some1 at that time

Just checking it is a sataurday yes (tomorro?) there seems to be some confusion in member chat over what day it is on.

Depending on how i and my bike feel after sat we may even come back up sunday too if others are riding.

Im bringin Butch (yes believe it or not) steve-O and even Ski boi (ad101) says hes comin too? i didnt even know that myself till i just read it on members so should be good if not too cold and windy, i can put up with rain but i hate cold wind burrr.

So 10 tomorro at pier yes? or we jus get there and ring some1 at that time

Good ride Dan, Me thinks & it didn't rain :D. It's a shame you never got up that yellow concrete block, i could see you was getting proper anouyed with it, :( Maybe next time, But you still pulled of some nice lines & tricks (Y)

did you come ride Clacton again today?

see you again soon (Y)