James Sheridan Video 1

bonzojim

hi this is my first video of me riding my koxx 20" xtp 2, the footage is from Herne Bay and Toad Rocks, the song is by Fort Minor and its called Remember the name, the video is 2 mins 56 long 37.9mb, leave any comments or thoughts about the video, i would like to say a big thankyou to koxx uk for their support and to my family also adam saxton for getting the video up onto my website.

I hope u enjoy the video

Please use link below then go to media then videos, then right click save traget as on video 1

James sheridan video 1 link

Cheers James...

Gud shiz!!!! one of the best vids iv watched in a long time, dont usually download vids at work but that was actually worth it (Y):) that XTP2 looks the SH!7. you look well at home and comfy on it too james. makes me ponder a 20" :mellow::rolleyes: maybe baby.

it was also nice to see a "mixture" of techniques as opposed to the standard "trials" video, big sidehop 1, big sidehop 2, big gap 1 big gap 2 etc etc. music went well. i want to ride those HUGE rock things at the end of the vid (Y)

Keep up the good work and hopefully i will see you at koxx days (but hopefully before!!!!)

Waynio.............................

hey nice video james, i liked the control in your riding, its all well being able to sidehop high but whts the point if you can't stay up there lol thats what i liked about it, better riding than this doobike rubbish.

Wayen toad rocks is awesome deffinatly worth a visit.

see you all soon

Nice James im impressed bout time as well :P sweet video and for first one as well thats mad :blink: nice one mate :) nattys fun but i dont think there as fun to watch as street i wana see some massive street moves in the next one :turned:

keep it up mate looking good

Jack (Y):)

Hi guys, jus want to say that im glad you all seemed to like it, i was happy with it but wasnt sure what everyone else would think, thanks for all the good comments, keep them coming!

Would be good to meet up with you wayne and ben soon havnt rode with you guys for agesssss!

Cheeers James...