What Frame?

BobbyD

hi all,

i recently changed my Zoo Pitbull 05 (i think its 05) to a Toxsin 1 frame and i struggled with it on a few things so changed back to the Pitbull the other day and im back feeling confident again. im putting it down to the slightly more bb clearance which i tried to compensate for using stem stackers but i couldnt tap for shit and sidehops werent as good either.

i stuck with it for around 1-2 months before i changed back, but the pitbull is looking worse for wear now so im eager to get another frame. im unsure of what the dimensions are on the pitbull but it feels perfect for me, does anyone know the dimensions of this frame?

can anyone point me in the direction of a new frame that has roughly the same dimensions also? im not up to speed with whats available :$

any suggestions are gratefully appreciated (Y)

hi all,

i recently changed my Zoo Pitbull 05 (i think its 05) to a Toxsin 1 frame and i struggled with it on a few things so changed back to the Pitbull the other day and im back feeling confident again. im putting it down to the slightly more bb clearance which i tried to compensate for using stem stackers but i couldnt tap for shit and sidehops werent as good either.

i stuck with it for around 1-2 months before i changed back, but the pitbull is looking worse for wear now so im eager to get another frame. im unsure of what the dimensions are on the pitbull but it feels perfect for me, does anyone know the dimensions of this frame?

can anyone point me in the direction of a new frame that has roughly the same dimensions also? im not up to speed with whats available :$

any suggestions are gratefully appreciated (Y)

try new Limey2 try will be in stock at Onza by the end of next week.

How about a Simtra? 1085wb, +20mm BB, 380mm CS, ride loverly!

Although they are not the cheapest of the bunch, which is a bugger but they are different and not many people have them. I realy like mine, it has taken quite a hammering too and it is still perfectly fine, although there is a fairly subsantial dent in the downtube but the way that was put there i am sure no frame would have not dented........

So yeh, i recomend a simtra.

Adam

think it was 1080 long, with a 10mm bb rise. i think i have something sorted out though ;)

anyone know where i can get an avid bb7 front brake?

Buy my control. the geo is exactly the same as the 05 pitbull except half a degree steeper headangle I think. its painted dark metallic grey but a bit scratched. would look mint with new paint job or stripped. PM me if your interested