London Ride

steve1rc

Is anyone up for a London ride sometime soon? Could be this weekend but i probably can't make it.

If anyone wants to come then we can post possible dates and other information, hopefully com up with something sold. Let's just hope the weather takes a turn for the better :D

Thanks, Steve

1 On the 8th of feb and another one in may i think...

The 8th of feb one seems a bit suspect to me... He wants me to write a letter to give him permission to get into the country... And i don't think it works that way so he might not be able to come over.

I, Glen Robinson through this e-mail, come to invite Antonio Claret Rodrigues de Souza Junior, biker trial brazilian pilot, registered in B.I.U (Bike International Union) number 055-06001, through international president of B.I.U (Bike Internacional Union) Mr. Hiro Hirano, to accomodate per 12 days in London, for training to the world championship of 2007, that will occurs in the Europe.

As an English athlete, I honestly inform that I will be receiving the athlete Antonio Claret Rodrigues de Souza in London at 8th of February, until day 19th of February, on my responsibility. Thanks a lot. Address:Telephone:Mobile:

Seems a bit dodgy...