Stolen Giant Trials Team

scousertrials

The advice you'll get: eBay, keep your eye out... Loot, might turn up in there... Look around your LBS's and stuff, just look in all the possible places a bike can be shifted.

Sorry to hear it though.

Lets test this out:

Just so you don't get people thinking you're an illiterate twat:

Spell checker: Go to CLICK, download that, and before you post, click the button in the pic (see below) to at least make your posts readable.

spellcheck7vh.jpg

Have a check of the GUIDELINES (and follow them!) to help you get validated.

Nutshell:

No MSN/txt talk.

Don't type like a complete spastic.

For the love of god, please don't sai 'or8 m8' before every single post. Nor say 'cherz glen'.

no way dude :o that sucks. i have one of those bikes and i would be so unbelievably gutted if mine got stolen. i'll definatly keep an eye out for you. was it the yellow or black version that was stolen??

i really hope you get it back though. keep looking on ebay mate.

i had my houe burgled and a trials giant team was stolen. it has a hope pro 2 rear hub, magura hs33 and lots a general trials stuff. i know that it is almost an impossibility in getting it back but keep your eyes open guys.

it was in wavertree liverpool....

Wankers...

I have a Giant trials team you can buy if you really need another one.

Hope you get the little gits that took it.

i had my houe burgled and a trials giant team was stolen. it has a hope pro 2 rear hub, magura hs33 and lots a general trials stuff. i know that it is almost an impossibility in getting it back but keep your eyes open guys.

it was in wavertree liverpool....

Colour, pictures?

Anything like that can help people who live in the local area.

yeah yellow and black one. will post a pic soon so you people can keep an eye open. thanks

as for my spelling im not being chavy or nowt but im not bovered, do i look bovered

Wankers...

I have a Giant trials team you can buy if you really need another one.

Hope you get the little gits that took it.

how much!

Lets test this out:

Spell checker: Go to CLICK, download that, and before you post, click the button in the pic (see below) to at least make your posts readable.

spellcheck7vh.jpg

Nutshell:

No MSN/txt talk.

For the love of god, please don't sai 'or8 m8' before every single post. Nor say 'cherz glen'.

was there anyuse in posting that, he is obviously pissed off about getting his bike nicked, there was no need for all this

That is a CRIME. Even in terms of crime...

Really hope you get it back. Wander the streets and see if you can... nah that's probably a bad idea. Asking around the local bike shops is a good plan though, they can take the details so if someone tries to sell is to them etc etc.

Bad luck man, it hurts.

Thats really harsh, i mean most of the time its out in the open but to get it stolen from inside your own house... what can you do to stop that. Good luck with finding it, and definitely check eBay, not that chav scum like that have internet access.

Dan

Lets test this out:

Reduced: 67% of original size [ 753 x 380 ]- Click to view full image

Nutshell:

No MSN/txt talk.

I agree with ash-kennard strongly, there was no need for that whatsoever, hes just had his bike stolen. I don't think he gives a shit about what his spelling is like on an internet forum when all he wants is some help/advice on getting his bike back. Grow up and think how you would feel in that situation...