The Postie`s Just Been

BobbyD

Vatson, i had the toxsin built up for a few weeks but didnt like it, not sure what it was, maybe a bit long for me. looked nice built up and the build quality was pretty decent. you still lovin your new frame?

That's just god damn sexual Darren... I've always thought of going back onto a Pitbull, they really are awesome frames! Might one day... :shifty:

Yeah I'm still liking my frame... it is shorter than the Pitbull but still feels noice!

Im going to be getting a new frame mid summer... so it shall either be the new MBK or a Pitbull :D

So you riding Edinburgh this Sunday???

rode it last night at my work and its feeling good so far, away to ride some street in half an hour too :)

glasvagas - its a new rotor that came with the bb7 thats why its rust free. i tried to run with a smooth rim last night but it wasnt working (i dont have the right pads for it) so i ground it.

Inur`s changed his mind :lol:

Watson - yeah think i might do, been keen to cycle there for a while now, just depends whos all going really. Gav is coming with me so i can scare him shitless in the car :lol:

Thanks for your comments (Y)

tonights my last night for the week, start again monday night 6pm :( im not complaining though, the money im making a week is more than my dad makes in a month :blink:

ill be out friday if your free shove? ill also be out most of the weekend, aswell B)