The Postie`s Just Been

BobbyD

000_0325.jpg

this is the new steed, away to drop off my rims to be built up so hopefully be out on it wednesday/thursday depending when my mate can get them built. just hope i like this frame if not ill be back on the frame hunt again.

07 Zoo! short, 74kingz tensioner, koxx red pads, kmc chain

000_0326.jpg

black try all rims

000_0327.jpg

Edited by BobbyD

Can't wait to see you out on it man.

ecpecting big big things ..... <_<

Cheers

Aidan C.

cant wait to get out on it...

hoping it gets me back into the swing of things, my riding over the last few months has been utter balls :(

Thought you were getting a Toxsin for 2007?? Pitbull's are lovely frames though :P

I want a 74Kingz tensioner but I don't really want to mod it for a HD Axle, incase I weaken it...

He had the toxsin but didnt like it, didnt really feel comfortable on it i think

cheers for the comments punks!

its just newly built up now, i want to go out but its raining :( like Damon said, im very impressed with the 74kingz tensioner, when i got it in the post it looked a little pathetic thing but it holds alot of tension. i also recieved my 203mm avid bb7 also, it already feels quite nice :)

i havent ground my rear rim yet for the koxx reds thinkin i might leave it and see how i get on as i usually run a ground rim. ill go get a few snaps of it built up :)

cheers for the comments punks!

its just newly built up now, i want to go out but its raining :( like Damon said, im very impressed with the 74kingz tensioner, when i got it in the post it looked a little pathetic thing but it holds alot of tension. i also recieved my 203mm avid bb7 also, it already feels quite nice :)

i havent ground my rear rim yet for the koxx reds thinkin i might leave it and see how i get on as i usually run a ground rim. ill go get a few snaps of it built up :) And a video

heres a couple pics i just took, not the best but you get the drift. i personally like it with the zoo stickers, but i can see where your coming from INUR.

ON PAGE 2 NOW

ill get some better daylight pics at some point

Vatson, i had the toxsin built up for a few weeks but didnt like it, not sure what it was, maybe a bit long for me. looked nice built up and the build quality was pretty decent. you still lovin your new frame?

Oh, and ill get a video up in due course :P

Edited by BobbyD