Hope Braided Hose

jonny_smith

hi

just a quick question this one, what does evrybody think to the hope braided hosing for maggies (rear). My dad sayz it would be a good idea to put it on but what do you lot think? I'm not bothering with the front because that will be replaced by a BB7 in the next couple of months, its just the rear i would be putting it on if i get it.

Cheers

The braiding doesn't always work. the braiding is covered by a transparent plastic tube ,as soon as that rips or splits your braiding will start to fray and blood will seep out , its just happened to a friend of mine.Just run a booster to cover the hosing and protect it.

Edited by ben.richardson

hi

just a quick question this one, what does evrybody think to the hope braided hosing for maggies (rear). My dad sayz it would be a good idea to put it on but what do you lot think? I'm not bothering with the front because that will be replaced by a BB7 in the next couple of months, its just the rear i would be putting it on if i get it.

Cheers

i think the hosing you need is made by goodridge