19" Rear Wheel On T-vee

_Owen.

im part way through saving for my new frame, and wondering if i buy a 19" rear now to fit to my new frame will it fit by t-vee frame that i am using at the moment. basically will a 19" rear fit a t-vee? has any one done it or known anyone that has done it? sorry if this is a repost, but i did a search and nothing was returned. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks owen

Edited by owentrialsman

thanks for all the fast replys. i had the crazy idea that if i filed away at the little gap where you put the axle through the frame then you may be able to move the wheel forward far enough to make the brakes line up. was i wrong do you think.

thanks for all the fast replys. i had the crazy idea that if i filed away at the little gap where you put the axle through the frame then you may be able to move the wheel forward far enough to make the brakes line up. was i wrong do you think.

thats exactly how to do it, and it works, making the dropout slot longer means the wheel can tuck in more, thus lining it up with the brake mounts

at least somebody isn't stupid :)

iv got a magura but i hate it so i put my vee back on and dont intend on going back. by the look of it my vee had alot of adjustment left (if you get me). has anyone put a 19" on with a vee?? o ye thanks for your help again (Y)

Edited by owentrialsman