New T-mag

twokn6

Onza seem to rarely change their models. I have the 2006 T-Pro and it is very near the same as the new 2007. As thutley said, the specs will probably be very near the same and they may not even consider launching a 2007 model.

If you have a previous model of the T-Mag that is fairly recent and you are considering upgrading to the 2006/2007 model, then I would suggest saving your money as it would most likely be the same frame. Waiting for a bigger modification may be the best bet.

I too would like to see a pic of the new 2007 T-Mag if there is one!

Jon

Onza seem to rarely change their models. I have the 2006 T-Pro and it is very near the same as the new 2007. As thutley said, the specs will probably be very near the same and they may not even consider launching a 2007 model.

If you have a previous model of the T-Mag that is fairly recent and you are considering upgrading to the 2006/2007 model, then I would suggest saving your money as it would most likely be the same frame. Waiting for a bigger modification may be the best bet.

I too would like to see a pick of the new 2007 T-Mag if there is one!

Jon

haha, is it this, onza seem to be quite quiet around this subject, if they could not keep us in the dark (Y)

I think this is it, correct me if I’m wrong, if it this frame its a beast, quite nice

20060627-sideview1600.jpg

ips, what your opinion on this?

haha, is it this, onza seem to be quite quiet around this subject, if they could not keep us in the dark (Y)

I think this is it, correct me if I’m wrong, if it this frame its a beast, quite nice

20060627-sideview1600.jpg

ips, what your opinion on this?

That is one nice frame the only decent looking onza i have seen except the t-pro but it looks like it could snap at the head tube though (N)

Chris

There is a new T-Mag. Very similar to the old one with introduction of some colour. I will post a picture of pre production prototype next week. Available April. We will only do one model, with Tensile cranks, freewheel and mag clamps, alloy 0/S bars and stem. The new 20 " Limey and another new 20" frame are also in development

There is a new T-Mag. Very similar to the old one with introduction of some colour. I will post a picture of pre production prototype next week. Available April. We will only do one model, with Tensile cranks, freewheel and mag clamps, alloy 0/S bars and stem. The new 20 " Limey and another new 20" frame are also in development

Cheers mate, don’t spose you can post some picks, of the 20" limey and the new one, I’m very intrigued they will look fab if there any thing like the proto one posted previously. (Y)

Thanks,

Edited by Maximus

That is one nice frame the only decent looking onza i have seen except the t-pro but it looks like it could snap at the head tube though (N)

Chris

why? it's just a take on an echo team style headtube setup, you had any problems with yours so far?

edit: :wub: just noticed it has built in tentioners :D

Edited by ogre

That's a really old Ben Slinger prototype. Onzaboymark had it at one point, might still have it?

Apparently it's all changed now, and they've scrapped the 'dropped chainstay' idea, as there wasn't enough clearance for natural... or something.