Zoo_video_25

Name does ring a bell, but he wasn't in zoo 25 fool, that was CLS riding natural

the website was www.trialsworks.com and they had 4 zoo videos and a natural video (natural video had bitter sweet symphony as the track, worked well) I used to love that site, the videos were really good :) but its been shut down for a few years now :S

before you ask, I don't have the videos :(

Name does ring a bell, but he wasn't in zoo 25 fool, that was CLS riding natural

the website was www.trialsworks.com and they had 4 zoo videos and a natural video (natural video had bitter sweet symphony as the track, worked well) I used to love that site, the videos were really good :) but its been shut down for a few years now :S

before you ask, I don't have the videos :(

for some reason there was TWO zoo 25's, cls and ben trinder.....engageclothin.co...... there is a few ben's vids in the trials videos section in members area.

search for engage vid 1 or summut

xx

whos that and could u put up a link to the vid please pal?

heres a link the the 25th zoo video that people have asked for wanted to be of some help as i couldnt answer the question, but i do believe that it was craig lee scott in the 25th video, but im not 100% on the matter.

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/momoki

Edited by ruption0

Haha, havn't seen that video for a while, did some of the filming for it. Ben would have been 17 when that video was made I think. Part of the reason there is two Zoo 25 videos is that the rest of the trialsworks guys quit and they were sponsored by Zoo as a group, so Ben made a solo video when he wasn't really sponsored by them any more but didn't know.

He rides Bmx now :)