Pikey's

harmertrials

they sound irish but it not right on lol jus pikey initl ol i have 8 motobike n 2 trials bike (onza n mission) n ma house back garden it sr8 onto a field so if we eva get em like every 5 year or so lol :P we jus make sure they no u have a dog u have a alarm gun n dont let em no what u have in you garage n lock everything i take ma guns out n go shootin 2 let em no i have em or jus cuts stuff in ma bk garden wi 1 of ma swords jus 2 let em best thing is 2 jus keep away n dont let em no what u have if pos move you bike 2 a m8s for a lil while kk we all know there t**ts n gurd bye lol

c*nts*****

We've had loads round our way for ages now. The police have stopped patrolling around the field they're in as the last coppers who went had thier squad car shot at then set alight!! No shit!

They're little bastards, why can't they just be normal.

'ey mista, whereda see on you boike?'

All the chavs / scally's / neds are just as bad, it really pisses me off when they constantly spit on the floor then you ride through it. f**kERS!

you gotta love the useless waste of space! i had a bike and motorbike stolen from my shed a few years back i saw it a few weeks later stripped down to metal and i knew the guy was a drug dealer so i didnt bother going any closer! as usual the police dont want the paper work,so they are left to run the world!

yesterday my rugby teacher got hit by a pykee. in a car .

the pykee was like what the f**k are you doing you ginger fanny ? so he got up ( he does have anger issues) took his top off wrapped it around his hand and went around the car smashing EVRY window on the car.

he took the piekey (lol) to cort and he is getting SEROUSE comonsation.

he said the windows smashed in the car crash .

and they belived him over the gypsy scum!

he is my Idol!!!

:shifty:(Y):lol: