How Much For This?

0llie

recently i bought an onza t-vee off a mate as my bike broke (N) i was using it a spare bike so i could still ride trials until i built up my new echo modstock. i now have built up my echo modstock and want to sell this to fund a new camcorder so i can film myself :D i was wondering how much i could get for it and how close it would be to affording a cam corder

it is all standard with a maggie on the back and a v on the front everthing else is standard

i have also put one dent in the bottom of the frame with the normal scrathches and wear you would expect on a trials bike

i am just wondering how much u recon i will get.

cheers ollie

post-1523-1171193672_thumb.jpg

no more that 100 pounds.....

to be3 honest mate thats realy what i would like to get for it, 100 quid but i was looking on ebay and the onza t-birds are not going for much more than 90 and thats the bike up from this pile of s**t

Edited by trials-Oli

to be3 honest mate thats realy what i would like to get for it, 100 quid but i was looking on ebay and the onza t-birds are not going for much more than 90 and thats the bike up from this pile of s**t

Nice selling technique there. ;)

Ermm..I'd say around £120ish?

Not a lot, as people would be looking for something better to seriously start out on...