Videoing Trials

0llie

right im looking to buy a camera to make trials videos, i want one that has good qquality video (no pixelating) i was just wondering what you guys use, how much it cost and where u got it from or even if and of u have one knocking around for sale?

if u have link to videos made with ur camra it would be nice so i can sample the quality myself

if they have been compressed just tell me

or if possible what resoulutionm they video in

640 x 480

800 x 600 etc.

make and model

price

cheers ollie

Edited by trials-Oli

Hey, I've been using my Fuji S6500 a bit. Although its a still camera really. They video is 640*480 and really high quality, with good sound. I don't really have any video to show you, so i don't have an account to upload anywhere other than youtube. Have a look at my display pic on my myspace (in sig), that's a freeze frame that's been cropped at the top and bottom.

Although that was kinda pointless, as it really is a still camera, and there £250ish new, so unless you want to take stills a lot too then there's no point in spending that, you could get much better video camera for less.

Then again, if you want a camera to do both, the S6500 is great, been amazed with mine for the money.

Hey, I've been using my Fuji S6500 a bit. Although its a still camera really. They video is 640*480 and really high quality, with good sound. I don't really have any video to show you, so i don't have an account to upload anywhere other than youtube. Have a look at my display pic on my myspace (in sig), that's a freeze frame that's been cropped at the top and bottom.

Although that was kinda pointless, as it really is a still camera, and there £250ish new, so unless you want to take stills a lot too then there's no point in spending that, you could get much better video camera for less.

Then again, if you want a camera to do both, the S6500 is great, been amazed with mine for the money.

i realy am only gona use it for video and 250 is alot of money for a digital camera but cheers anywway

I think 300 quid is going to get you a rather good camera. I'd personally go for a Sony MiniDV cam with an Advanced HAD CCD.

The resolution of the CCD itself isn't that important unless you want to take pictures so don't go by definition when choosing. DV is always 720x576 pix.

I've got a camera for sale but by the looks of things you're looking for something a lot cheaper.

This is rather a good site with reviews

Some images from my camera and another one I tested