Stripping Paint

Jed

nitromors is a paint stripper that can strip up to 15 layers of paint . It costs about a fiver a tin i did my forks with it , You just brush the nitromors onto the frame and after about 5-10 seconds it will start to buble up , the paint goes all crumbly and just simp;y wipe it off with some tissue. Its great stuff mate just don't get any on yours hands or skin because it will eat it away fast!!! Wear protective gloves and don't put too much of the stuff on as its juat a waste it only takes a light brushing for it to strip the paint. There is always the alternative,sandpaper but it will take quite a while. nitromors ***!

nitromors is a paint stripper that can strip up to 15 layers of paint . It costs about a fiver a tin i did my forks with it , You just brush the nitromors onto the frame and after about 5-10 seconds it will start to buble up , the paint goes all crumbly and just simp;y wipe it off with some tissue. Its great stuff mate just don't get any on yours hands or skin because it will eat it away fast!!! Wear protective gloves and don't put too much of the stuff on as its juat a waste it only takes a light brushing for it to strip the paint. There is always the alternative,sandpaper but it will take quite a while. nitromors ***!

It doesnt eat it away fast. It doesnt even really eat it away. I didn't use gloves when i did my maggie slaves and held the things while applying copious amounts of nitromors, went all over my fingers. Only thing that happened is when there was nitromors and flakes of paint on my hand it stung a bit where the specks of paint were.

It doesnt eat it away fast. It doesnt even really eat it away. I didn't use gloves when i did my maggie slaves and held the things while applying copious amounts of nitromors, went all over my fingers. Only thing that happened is when there was nitromors and flakes of paint on my hand it stung a bit where the specks of paint were.

Better having them think it does hurt and wear gloves than think it's doesn't and end up f**king up their skin?

Just wear gloves and then all is good.