Paint

t.w

You can DIY but you need a wee bit of skill to get the layers think enough to give a good finish, but not too think to run.

If you get it powder coated professionally it will have a perfect finish but will set you back around £40-60.

The choice is yours, spray or pay.

Joel ;)

You can DIY but you need a wee bit of skill to get the layers think enough to give a good finish, but not too think to run.

If you get it powder coated professionally it will have a perfect finish but will set you back around £40-60.

The choice is yours, spray or pay.

Joel ;)

just pay it, once you bought all the paint and laquer and stuff it wont be far off that and it will look soo much better.

Just throw as many thin layers as possible at it.

Rub it down with water and super fine wet & dry between coats.

Don't worry if you're not getting proper coverage. That will come with more layers.

And try to leave as long as a day between each round of sanding / spraying.

You'll get a great finish if you're patient enough.

I sprayed my frame in my sitting room with a sheet over the couch & the frame hanging from a clothes horse.

The pic of my bike i posted up cost me 30 quid, consisting of: 2 orange sprays, 1 white primer, 1 clear gloss, assorted sandpaper and a marker pen. All bought from halfords, cans there are pretty much 6 quid each and are perfect for spraying basically anything.

Yours looks poor. You payed £30, It costs around £40 To get it done by a pro. You could have atleast took the chain off. Jeb.

Edited by wang