Places To Ride?

bowman12

ok, so it's half term this week and me and my mate will want to go to new and fun places to ride. we live in newton abbot in devon and there is a train station so we can get most places. so far we have been to : -

-Plymouth

-Teignmouth

-Torquay

-Paignton

-Exeter

-Exmouth

i think thats pretty much it. but can any of you kind people here recommend me any other good places to ride?

we are moderatly good, but not that good, so a place with smaller stuff would be great!!! but there has to be some good drops!!!

thanks fellas, and lady fellas if there are any reading!!!!

you have been to all the best places in the south west area torquay is always my favourite but then its my home town, i sugest goin to dawlish warren the sea defence rocks are quality! dartmoor at bone hill or any group of rocks up there are usually good. lyme regis, sidmouth, portland, portland bill, west bay is a good one jst keep heading down the coast and it gets better and better.

ok, so it's half term this week and me and my mate will want to go to new and fun places to ride. we live in newton abbot in devon and there is a train station so we can get most places. so far we have been to : -

-Plymouth

-Teignmouth

-Torquay

-Paignton

-Exeter

-Exmouth

i think thats pretty much it. but can any of you kind people here recommend me any other good places to ride?

we are moderatly good, but not that good, so a place with smaller stuff would be great!!! but there has to be some good drops!!!

thanks fellas, and lady fellas if there are any reading!!!!

Hm.. Seems like a familiar subject... maybe you should search for the topic, and find your answer that way..?

you have been to all the best places in the south west area torquay is always my favourite but then its my home town, i sugest goin to dawlish warren the sea defence rocks are quality! dartmoor at bone hill or any group of rocks up there are usually good. lyme regis, sidmouth, portland, portland bill, west bay is a good one jst keep heading down the coast and it gets better and better.

you ride in torquay much? me and my mate will be there at some point this half term. ive never been to sidmouth though. how long is a train journey there?

yeah i ride torquay most of the time its all down hill from my house bout ten mins! i shud be out nd bout in the half term depends on the weather situation! not sure if a train goes to sidmouth ive always driven there but only ridin ther once and it was good! do you ride a giant team bike?