My Vid 2 & 3 Whot Do U Think?

farmboy

your photobucket account is set to private - if you want to show people the videos in it you will need to follow the following steps inorder to change it.

At the top right there is a link next to where it says Welcome and your name called Account Options

Click on that...

Scroll down to where it says Album Settings (edit my album settings) Click on edit

At the top it says My album is Click on the pull down tag and change it from Private to Public.

Scroll down and click on SAVE and job done !

hope this helps

jack h

toss , wank , shit

Look, no-one wants to scroll down the page to see some twat writing 'Toss , Wank , Shit' there's no point to it, so why bother? Why not go and waste your time at www.imastupidcuntthatneedstobeshot.com I'm sure they'll still think you're a willy.

As for the video... once its working i'd love to see it.

Look, no-one wants to scroll down the page to see some twat writing 'Toss , Wank , Shit' there's no point to it, so why bother? Why not go and waste your time at www.imastupidcuntthatneedstobeshot.com I'm sure they'll still think you're a willy.

As for the video... once its working i'd love to see it.

:lol: The fact that you made the effort to use gramma and the spell checker is funny as you just through it away with a stupid comment like that.

As for the video: it was alright but to be honest it doesn't seem you put to much effort in to it. Not the riding i mean, obviously the riding was cool but the video was generally a bit lazy. Take your time and save up up the better footage. Nothing worse than watching a video and wanting to press stop less than half way through. Don't worry i didn't.

yuor vid is wank my mongy brouther can do alot better

Just read that post. :lol: Now would be an appropriate time to say n00b, just to wind you up.