Anyone Ride Neart Bournemouth Or South Coast

MeanHeart

Hello All

I live in bournemouth and am just geting into the world of trials, iv been told that the best way to learn is to be around others and try what they do, watching the different things they do to achieve the result.

so does anyone live near me that could show me around and give me some pointers ...

i could bring donuts ^_^

Ryan

P.S sorry for the bad spelling in the title, just noticed it <_<

Edited by MeanHeart

Hello All

I live in bournemouth and am just geting into the world of trials, iv been told that the best way to learn is to be around others and try what they do, watching the different things they do to achieve the result.

so does anyone live near me that could show me around and give me some pointers ...

i could bring donuts ^_^

Ryan

P.S sorry for the bad spelling in the title, just noticed it <_<

hi iv just started too and live in ringwood! I have been looking for someone to ride with too. iv got half term next week so we could go ride? my msn is rudoxolty@hotmail.com

hi iv just started too and live in ringwood! I have been looking for someone to ride with too. iv got half term next week so we could go ride? my msn is rudoxolty@hotmail.com

cool yeh, how long have you been riding?

where abouts in ringwood do you live

how old are you?

you any good yet lol, im completely crap!

well iv had it a week and rid like 2 days cos i broke the brake.lol . im fixin it tomo though. im 16. wat bike u got. i got a t-lite

well i got it tonight, going to go out tomorrow morning, down sandbanks, but im off on the weekend to bisley, i have a shooing comp and wont be back till wed evening, so anytine after that will be on, im prob going to take the bike with me, to give me something to do while im up there :)

although the team wont like me doing it, mainly because i could break an arm or something and screw our chances up :S

well im 18 and my bike spec is as follows

Team Saracen trials bike with M.A.D. frame

Magura race line hydrolic breaks

Shimano Deore rear hub

Hope front hub

Mavic ex rims

Gusset forks

Panaracer fire tyres ex & fr

Truvatin Isis drive crank

OCR bash gard

quick release wheels

Greetings to people from ringwood and Bournemouth. Me and the gang ride bournemouth and Poole quite a lot, so you can always find us there, but add me to msn andy_nbr@hotmail.com if you like, and we can arrange some rides ect for you to tag along to. Riding with other people can be really good for your confidence and we arent monsters so can always offer you some advice on how to do stuff, and get you going in the right direction!

Let me know guys

Andy

Edit - Bringing donuts, you can come on ride for sure!!

Edited by Andy@NBR

Greetings to people from ringwood and Bournemouth. Me and the gang ride bournemouth and Poole quite a lot, so you can always find us there, but add me to msn andy_nbr@hotmail.com if you like, and we can arrange some rides ect for you to tag along to. Riding with other people can be really good for your confidence and we arent monsters so can always offer you some advice on how to do stuff, and get you going in the right direction!

Let me know guys

Andy

Edit - Bringing donuts, you can come on ride for sure!!

Im back early, so if anythings going on tonight or any time over the next few days just give me a sign :P

Il come out and you can feel good about your skills lol