Maybe An Idea

Jed

I was having a think earlier about all the pointless topic's ( what pesto red or green?) in NMC and had and idea. Maybe there could be two section's in NMC, Trials Chat and Chit-Chat? Could be a stupid idea i don't know.

Let's hear your opinion's!

Cheers,

Jed.

He has more chance of being validated than you for this topic mate as he is using correct English, using capital letters and punctuation, something you haven't done.. :S

I think it would be a good idea but like he said, there must be a reason for not having one..?

CJ.. (Y)

With a nmc chitchat the moderators would have a really hard time seeing wich members to upgrade to full.

Good point, also might make people less bothered about getting validated.

I want to see both side's of the argument here!

Cheers so far,

Jed.

He has more chance of being validated than you for this topic mate as he is using correct English, using capital letters and punctuation, something you haven't done.. :S

I think it would be a good idea but like he said, there must be a reason for not having one..?

CJ.. (Y)

im not on forum purpously(sp?) to get validated, i want to help people as much as possible and hopefully get help when i need it, getting validated is a bonus

lol yeah yeah josh if you say so, as for a nmc chit chat i dont think they would do it as it would be an extra forum page to moniter meaning more work for the moderators, but its a good idea doubt it would ever happen though