Driver Needed!

Chris_Walker

Koxx days is very soon now and am booking everything for the journey. Only problem is i need another driver to share the shift driving there and back with. So far im taking Joe Baxter who between us all will be sharing petrol costs and bookings costs. You need to be 18 to drive in France.

If you would like to come please can you let me know a.s.a.p please!

Thankyou

Chris Walker

Edited by Chris_Walker

do it all yourself and get your Co pilots to pay for your coffee and red bull to keep you awake (Y):lol:

thats how i did it last year and will do it this year :P honest walker, once you get going, your best not stopping till you get there. its by far the best way. (only stop if its urgent, Example piss stop or extreme shit stop, or if your sick) there is no other stops once on the road :lol:

if i come up with someone to be able to drive il call you. get yourself out in Leeds next wednesday PM. meeting up with Kenny and co around 6 at the granit walls.

Waynio........................

thats how i did it last year and will do it this year :P honest walker, once you get going, your best not stopping till you get there. its by far the best way. (only stop if its urgent, Example piss stop or extreme shit stop, or if your sick) there is no other stops once on the road :lol:

Yes, Wayne.

Chris, stop at mine on the 24th then we can set off early as f**k on the morning of the 25th and then from there just, basically, do what Wayne said. You can have 30 mins kip on the Channel Tunnel and, obviously, if you need to have another hour or so when we stop for some food somewhere along the way (Y) .

We will cane it :) ...

Cheers,

Joe.

I CAN'T f**kING WAIT!!! :D

I aint bothered about the drive there its the drive back that am worried about. i feel asleep last time but was a good job we had another driver to carry on to the end. Dont wanna risk falling asleep. If the worst comes to the worst ill have todrive on my own. But whoever drives with us will be cheaper for them.

Chris

Ps Wayne i think ill show ma face on wed at 6. Not rode leeds for a long time so should be very good. see you there

do it all yourself and get your Co pilots to pay for your coffee and red bull to keep you awake (Y):lol:

if i come up with someone to be able to drive il call you. get yourself out in Leeds next wednesday PM. meeting up with Kenny and co around 6 at the granit walls.

Waynio........................

yeah just do all the driving your self

i managed it last year there and back.

admitidly i got a bit drowsy near home but i should have slept on the ferry.