Mod Or Stock

Onza-Trials

why have you dudes all gotta come accross as twats, help the n00bs out, dont just say "you shouldnt have said that or you'll get banned", assholes

anyhow, look just under our pics, it tells you there, and reasons why... personal preference, small bike, easy to chuck, big bike, more control blah blah blah

why have you dudes all gotta come accross as twats, help the n00bs out, dont just say "you shouldnt have said that or you'll get banned", assholes

anyhow, look just under our pics, it tells you there, and reasons why... personal preference, small bike, easy to chuck, big bike, more control blah blah blah

we come across as t**ts? by sticking to the rules and telling them to use the search? yer ok then.

Hah, what im saying is why be an arse, fair dues its annoying people coming in asking the same questions, but surely thats the reason this is the NEW MEMBERS CHAT, to stop the main forum getting filled up with junk? Personally if i ran a site id want new members to feel welcomed, not ridiculed by somebody thats read the rule book and uses it as his f**king bible.

i just changed from mod to stock,i must say..stock rides soooo much nicer :o

after 3 days riding it ,i already can jump higher !

stvn

i noticed when i rode my mates stock, a hell of a lot more control on the back wheel, whereas my mod i find a lot easy to climb things on... even if it is only about 2 feet high haha

Agreed.

But this n00b, and a couple of others, dont just post 1 sh*te topic, take advice, and leave it, they post crap after crap after crap after crap.

So i think in a way, he deserves it.

But then, if you dont treat them with respect at the same time, they wont learn anything.

Best to be diplomatic. *nods*

Hah, what im saying is why be an arse, fair dues its annoying people coming in asking the same questions, but surely thats the reason this is the NEW MEMBERS CHAT, to stop the main forum getting filled up with junk? Personally if i ran a site id want new members to feel welcomed, not ridiculed by somebody thats read the rule book and uses it as his f**king bible.

i noticed when i rode my mates stock, a hell of a lot more control on the back wheel, whereas my mod i find a lot easy to climb things on... even if it is only about 2 feet high haha

I havnt actually read the rules through but come on? its common sence is it not?