What Shoes Do You Ride In?

moto_psycho

Righty! I originally started riding wearing doc martins, which i really liked as they had deep grip and held the pedals well! The past few rides im wearing some flat soled skate shoes in which 1 i keep slipping and batting my shins, and 2, are getting shredded pretty quickly!

So anyway, Ill be going back to doc martins!! But what do you guys use? I mean, there are "trials" shoes on tarty, but is it worth it?

atm im looking at these, look nice and cheap

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=2247

how long will they last though?

They are quite good for the price range but there not the best, if I was you try and budget your self a little higher and purchase These. They are much better and alot of my friends have them. They do last a very long time :)

Hope This Help's You ;)

Cheers,

Sam

thats my prob, these cost me £60, and i aint paying out that much every few months!

and to Sam D, least the cheapy ones have laces!!

:blink: Try-all Shoes do have laces, as stated on TartyBikes ''- Velcro wrap-over front keeps laces out of the way of your drivetrain!''

(Y)

Cheers,

Sam

I did use to ride in some YIK trials shoes, but they got destroyed pretty quick.

Since then it has been some Emerica Crass shoes, which lasted a long time, especially because i rode brakeless bmx in them for a while.

And now i currently use some Adio Wrays that were on sale, and they are holding up strong.

I much prefer riding in skate style shoes than trials ones, i think the next pair i get might be some Loteks.

• 2 weeks later...

well i just find that any shoe with a flat bottom for example: reebok work-outs are good for the job, this is mainly because if you wear the astro-turf type shoe your feet will be stuck in one position on the pedals which is not good because you always move your feet around on pedals, you may not realise it but as soon as you wear these astro-turf type shoes you will realise how flat bottom shoes are better.

Edited by braintreetrials