Barracuda Subway!

Annihilation

hello dudes

I ride a barracuda subway, and since I decided to take up trials, I've been looking at getting some rigid forks.

The thing is, i want to know what forks to get, because I don't want to loose too much height off the front end, if you see what I mean. With my current suspension forks, it's perfect, but the longest rigids I know, kona project 2's, mean I lose like 5cm.

Anyone got any ideas?

or even better, if anyone has/had a subway, what forks did u use?

safe.

looks at the longer dirt orientated forks by charge, dmr and identiti, they will mean the geo wont be silly, and your bb wont be scraping the ground, however they are heavy and for the money, you could pick up a proper trials frame secondhand, and possibly some forks too, which would be a far better option

looks at the longer dirt orientated forks by charge, dmr and identiti, they will mean the geo wont be silly, and your bb wont be scraping the ground, however they are heavy and for the money, you could pick up a proper trials frame secondhand, and possibly some forks too, which would be a far better option

as paul said you would be better off lookin into a second hand frame and forks.Best bets are on this website the'bikes for sale area',ebay is another one cuse theres always cheap frames like onzas,planet x,saracen,monty and sometimes the odd echo,zoo,gu,adamant or koxx.There is also mbuk readers adds but you will need to sign up to read through them what ant to bad really and they always have cheap full trials bikes andsome frames and forks on there.I think thats most of them really unless i missd a few then sorry about that and the same again for forks try pace forks if you can still get ahold of them they would work pritty well on ur subway frame but as paul said better to get a second hand frame and forks.

biddle