New Mod Frame £200-300?

Willh

I've ridden a top notch monty before and it was really sweet. I was only like 13 though so I can't remember which one it was.

My brother seems to think that there are much better frames on the market now though, with better geometry.

In the price range of 200 - 300, what bike would best suit a tall mod trials rider?

Will

zoo pythons come in a long and short version :)

I guess that this will ride similiar(sp) to the monty you were talking about:

- Monty 221PR

I ride this myself and I'm really happy with it, definatly worth it

Very cheap aswell so you could upgrade some other parts (Y)

- Ciguena

Looks very nice aswell, and a similiar geo to the monty

As for long and short frames;

Short frames are suited better for spinny moves, manuals and bunnyhops and are overall flickier

Here is a rider riding a monty 221TI (same geo as monty 221PR)

Long frames are suited better for moves like, front to backs and just overall rear wheel balance

Here is a rider riding a long zoo python

I've chosen 2 riders who both are quite tall, so you will see that it won't really affect your riding style

hope I helped out a bit

Seconded, but no a KO, there crap.

On what basis? my friend has one about the longest mod ive ever riddern and would do you especially a taller rider well! just really love how the KO rides VERY trials back wheel based! my gu short is a good one very streety i think, well i ride my very streety bunnyhops well nice spinny and flicky...

never liked any phyton ive riddern... dont know why just dont like them. I really disliked all of the Monty Pr's ive riddern and montys in genral far too heavy for me on the rear wheel i could never find the point where it just wanted to "sit up" and didnt like it really! were ok for rolling i guess :S

the Ciguena looks very nice but really short so may not suit a taller mod rider never had the choice to ride one of them though! or the new adamant yet!

my GU's done me proud but depends what you like.... probably better going out trying some peoples bike see what you like most (Y)

zoo pythons come in a long and short version :)

I guess that this will ride similiar(sp) to the monty you were talking about:

- Monty 221PR

I ride this myself and I'm really happy with it, definatly worth it

Very cheap aswell so you could upgrade some other parts (Y)

- Ciguena

Looks very nice aswell, and a similiar geo to the monty

As for long and short frames;

Short frames are suited better for spinny moves, manuals and bunnyhops and are overall flickier

Here is a rider riding a monty 221TI (same geo as monty 221PR)

Long frames are suited better for moves like, front to backs and just overall rear wheel balance

Here is a rider riding a long zoo python

I've chosen 2 riders who both are quite tall, so you will see that it won't really affect your riding style

hope I helped out a bit

Thanks a lot for that. Amazing videos too.