Two New Bikes!

b'mouth trials

Saw the front wheel on the monty and thought ' :o '! So I rushed over to the Tarts to see if you could get it in white and you cant (nice spray job).

Looks so nice though, especially with the white rear. Good job there man, I'm jealous!

goddamn aaron. 2 really nice bikes indeed! didn't little steve said something's bad already happened to the monty? or is it just me?

i see you got your hands on a set of the old minis as well! good job!

nice brian lopes GT as well, what are you using it for? i'd personally run discs on it...and probably not the vanilla r cos thats a masssssssive fork!

steve

goddamn aaron. 2 really nice bikes indeed! didn't little steve said something's bad already happened to the monty? or is it just me?

steve

Little steve....im not even really little!

And yes it cracked on the chain stays but he got it welded up good n proper

Your monty is nice ronald. Not as nice as mine but still very good. Just got to learn to ride it now :P

Steve x

Edited by ashtonsteve

i see you got your hands on a set of the old minis as well! good job!

nice brian lopes GT as well, what are you using it for? i'd personally run discs on it...and probably not the vanilla r cos thats a masssssssive fork!

steve

stevie mc steve steve!

Using the GT for just riding around on at the moment but when i get some time ill take it down puddletown or something.

I did have a hope mini on the front of it but now its on the monty! And i havnt got enough money for a rear at the moment.

I love the forks, there not too big at the moment but if i find them a bit much ill take them down to 110mm.

And shut it steve! there like the same! tonight you nearly got on my bike by accident..

Thanks for the comments so far guys, keep em' coming!

Aaron.

lovley monty man did you powder coat the wheels B) dan

Naa mate, i just tried sanding it down as much as i could but the black is really hard stuff so i just took off as much as i could, masked the spokes and hub off then just used 2 coats of white spray paint!

Came out suprisingly well, looks like its supposed to be like that, not that im biggin up my spraying skills up or anything ^_^ .

Thanks for the comments guys!

Aaron.