Biketrial U.k. Update.

BIU Delegate

Good news, BIU licences will be with applicants soon.

To save on postage various documents, compiled by BikeTrial U.K. will be sent out with the licences, included will be;

Entry form for the 1st British Championship round, Bracken Rocks.

Application form for inclusion in the British team - EBU European Championships.

Application form for inclusion in the British team - BIU World Championships.

Team kit application form.

Negotiations are underway to obtain the use of an exciting new venue; a further British round will be added once completed. The new location will give greater geographical scope to the championship.

Organisers of the Fort William round have reported that a wider range of sections will be available at their event as new areas have been opened up by forestry clearance. Although it’s always good to have new sections I expect that visitors will be pleased to hear that the now infamous telephone box will be included.

Fred Savage.

Good news, BIU licences will be with applicants soon.

To save on postage various documents, compiled by BikeTrial U.K. will be sent out with the licences, included will be;

Entry form for the 1st British Championship round, Bracken Rocks.

Application form for inclusion in the British team - EBU European Championships.

Application form for inclusion in the British team - BIU World Championships.

Team kit application form.

Negotiations are underway to obtain the use of an exciting new venue; a further British round will be added once completed. The new location will give greater geographical scope to the championship.

Organisers of the Fort William round have reported that a wider range of sections will be available at their event as new areas have been opened up by forestry clearance. Although it’s always good to have new sections I expect that visitors will be pleased to hear that the now infamous telephone box will be included.

Fred Savage.

If you hadn't of said a while back that there were not plans for any of the rounds to be held over here i'd have soiled my pants there! I very nearly did!

EDIT: turns out you didnt say that! I got confused with the other brit champs thread when aaron asked about the gear rule, hmmm, im still skeptical, but perhaps there is a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel? my god i'd love it.

Edited by jake1516

Hi, Spain have thrown its BIU National Championships open to visitors, we intend to do the same. Details of the dates below, more info from Biketrial Spain.

11.03.07 TORREDEMBARRA (CATALONIA region) 300 km from France-Spain frontier. Close to Reus Airport. Rocky and dry terrain

29.04.07 CASPE (ARAGON region) 400 km from France-Spain frontier. Stones and dry terrain.

06.05.07 AZUAGA (EXTREMADURA region) 1000 km from France-Spain frontier. Not far from Portugal. Mixed terrain.

10.06.07 L` ESCALA (CATALONIA region) 50 km from France-Spain frontier. Close to Girona Airport. Stones in the beach in the middle of a touristic town.

24.06.07 TERUEL (ARAGON region) 500 km from France-Spain frontier Rocky and dry terrain

Fred.

• 1 month later...