I'm Having Trouble Setting Up My Brakes!

jack219

I'm having trouble setting up my brakes because everytime i set them up they rub against my rim . So i then have to adjust the tpa which makes the levers touch the bars and it doesnt feel nice!!

Does anybody have any tips which will help me!!

JACK!!

I'm having trouble setting up my brakes because everytime i set them up they rub against my rim . So i then have to adjust the tpa which makes the levers touch the bars and it doesnt feel nice!!

Does anybody have any tips which will help me!!

JACK!!

Im presuming you got maggy by the TPA.

Basically could be a number of problems. I dont see how they can be rubbing if you just set them up straight, do them up tight and put TPA on full. Should give you a nice feel.

If the problem is that one piston isnt moving back and so rubs, this is abit of an annoying one. What is the precise problem?

Consider getting a re bleed?

Phil

Im presuming you got maggy by the TPA.

Basically could be a number of problems. I dont see how they can be rubbing if you just set them up straight, do them up tight and put TPA on full. Should give you a nice feel.

If the problem is that one piston isnt moving back and so rubs, this is abit of an annoying one. What is the precise problem?

Consider getting a re bleed?

Phil

buckle in your wheel?