Hey! I Have Something To Ask.

Okay firstly I would like to say Hi! I'm new to the fourms.

Secondly, I need a first trials bike to start on. I'm looking for a mod bike (20", thats right?) for any price up to about £350. If you could recommend what type and tell me where I could buy one I would be really grateful. I'm looking to ride street with it. Thanks!

onza t-pro all the way mate. these bikes are the best starter bikes around i think. i think you should look on ebay though because you could get a mint second hand one on here. if you were to buy one brand new then you will have v-brakes and personally i think they are poo, you would be much better off with hydraulics.

hope iv helped you mate.

cheers lou.

Edited by flas12345

yeah a new t-pro sounds like your best bet, but look on e-bay, theres always loads on there, you could get something awesome. look for an 2005/2006 model t-pro on ebay, they have hydraulic rim brakes fitted as standard, and drilled rims, they ride really nicely too.

good luck and hi,

matt

okay thanks guys, by the looks of it i'll probably just sell a few things and buy a t-pro.

Start with your kidneys, they're going for good prices these days.

If your looking for a new bike, the t-pro is definatly the best bet. But for £350 you can pick up some decent 2nd hand bikes. Might be worth having a look in the forsale / wanted section.

:)