In Car Stereo

Willy

Hay all,

Im after a bundle deal on an in car stereo, ive heard alpine are the shiz so am interested in them (If there are others please do tell), I really dont know anything about this which is why im asking you guys. Could you guys lead me in the right direction for a decent deal on all the necessary parts. I have £600 to spend but would stretch to £700 if it was worth it, I understand the kit wontbe amazing but will do for my first car.

Hay all,

Im after a bundle deal on an in car stereo, ive heard alpine are the shiz so am interested in them (If there are others please do tell), I really dont know anything about this which is why im asking you guys. Could you guys lead me in the right direction for a decent deal on all the necessary parts. I have £600 to spend but would stretch to £700 if it was worth it, I understand the kit wontbe amazing but will do for my first car.

£700 to spend on a sound system for a 1st car...crikey..:S

id just get a decnt unit for £150 and save the rest of money for insurance or something :S

do a search, quite a few audio topics with a lot of useful advise have some and gone.

Decent HU is first point of call, spend as much money as you can here, its worth it.

Decent front speakers, amped. Sub, amped would them be a good bet.

depending what car youve got will affect what you need and how ti install it. Im hoping to improve my sound system over easter, wihtout actually chanigne anything, just sound deadening the car.