Grrr

planet x alan

the other day i was looking at insurance quotes for various cars using moneysupermarket.com as you do to see what cars gonna be cheaper to ensure etc etc..... then ive decided to experiment and see what sorta car i could insure....which led me to a nissan skyline :P ....... with money supermarket it requires you to put a contact number down for some f**king reason. so ive done that not thinking anything of it... and then unchecked the box that says "uncheck this box if you do NOT want your details to be passed on"

this morning dead on 9 oclock i gets a b*****d phone call asking about a twatting insurance quote for a nissan skyline...... half an hour later... the same twat rings back. you'd think they get the picture the 1st time.... holy crap its stressed me out..... got out of bed for nothing and im mega tired LMAO

anyways. nice to rant.

cheers :)

They keep phoning back even you ask them not too, in the end my mum got it blocked by BT. On that cold callers list thing you can get.

Annoying as the ones i spoke to were from a foreign call center as well f**k knows what they were on about

Alexxx

Hell no, I managed to get the most awesome quote ever through moneysupermarket.com - currently paying £440 a year as a named driver with Norwich Union, as of the 16th I'll be insured for £385 fully comp in my own name with a years no claims after 10 months anda free hire car for 21 days should mine break down or be written off and a £35,000 injury payout.

Nice.