My New Trials Bike

LiamWood!

Hello im new to the forum, i used to ride a brisa b26 but it cracked on the rear triangle so i just gave up with the sport, but now i am getting a new mission prodigy from a friend becaouse i was watching some videos on you tube so i decided i wanted to do trials again, so is the mission prodigy any good? he has just put some new hs33s and a try-all bars on it aswel

thanks

trust me mate get anything as long as it not a mission i had mine 2 years like ever week it was in the shop being repaired and there is no good upgrades for it to be nice it shit like the guy at the top said get t-bird or sum thing along those lines at lest you can upgrade them when you need to

hope iv helped

teeth

its a really fat headset i cant remeber the size Fsa pig i think its is something like 1 inch :S not sure lol

Its a 1 1/6" headset. Which IS bigger than a 1 1/8" if you're confused. How much are you buying it for? You can pick up a nice T-Bird for around £150, if not, less!

(Y) Joe

Its a 1.5in headtube. only FSA, & Creek make 1.5 headsets, though your Fsa PIG pro is bombproof enough. Mission Cycles at the moment, are not committing to the trials industry because of poor unit sales of their trials bikes(specifically their bikes using the 1.5in headtube). So unless you got a ridiculously cheap deal on your 20in rig, your better off getting an Onza(if on a budget) as it will have a better sale value when you progress your skills and move up to getting a better trials rig...unless of course you decide to give up riding after 6-8months and just want to be able to sell it. depends on what area you live and what the riding scene is like there for trials. that 20in Mission will do the job, but its basically Old Skool geometry/weight/style.

Edited by Rusevelt